How to unblock KickAss Torrents in Australia? This year, KAT has joined a growing list of content streaming and download websites blocked by the Australian Federal Court in the never-ending battle over piracy. That implies instead of accessing the torrent website; you will now be redirected to an error message. This implements to all the users who use Telstra, TPG, Optus, or any other Australia Internet service. However, Aussies are now using the virtual private network to work around Internet censorship. In this guide, I will show you how to unblock Kickass Torrents in Australia by using a VPN.
Read more: 10 Best Torrentz Alternatives
How to Unblock KickAss Torrents in Australia?
Content Denied Error When Accessing Kickass Torrent
“Content Denied. Access to this website has been disabled by order of the Federal Court of Australia because it infringes or facilitates the infringement of copyright.”
The above message is what you get to see when trying to access any of the Kickass torrents proxies in Australia. The easiest way to work around these restrictions is by using a VPN.
Even if you manage to access KickAss torrents without VPN; you might end up getting a copyright violation notice for downloading torrents.
VPN enables you to mask your IP address and encrypt your Internet data traffic. Therefore, preventing your ISP or copyright trolls from tacking your downloading activities.
Everything You Should Know About a VPN
VPN is short for virtual private network. By connecting to a VPN server; you are disguising your IP address and encrypting all of your Internet connection. You can either use VPN apps or manually configure a VPN connection on your device. The VPN connection will then proceed to run in the background; while you surf the web anonymously. Here are some features that will give you a better idea of how VPN actually operates.
- Virtual Private Network provides its subscribers to connect to a private server and secure. All your data traffic will get routed through that private server.
- Once your traffic gets routed through a VPN server; the whole of your connection will get encrypted. Consequently, no ISP or government can eavesdrop on you.
- With a VPN, you get to browse the Internet anonymously, and this proffers you, even more, digital privacy especially if you are doing the highly sensitive task.
- Also, you get to change your IP with a new one from any country of your choice. You can get IPs from the US, Canada or the UK to access geo-blocked content from websites such as US Netflix, Hulu, BBC, Now TV, HBO Now, ESPN.
- Copyright trolls will no longer be able to track your online activity.
Once you set up a VPN as described below; the VPN app you’re employing keeps running in the background while you enjoy unlimited Internet freedom. No more Internet censorship in Australia.
How to Unblock Kickass Torrents In Australia With A VPN
Here’s how you can use VPN to circumvent Internet censorship and unblock Kickass Torrents in Australia.
- First, you need to subscribe to a VPN service that actually supports P2P. This is the most critical step. If your VPN service does not support Peer-to-peer protocol; you won’t be able to download torrents even if you get connected to a VPN server.
- Once you’ve made your VPN account, download and installed the VPN app on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Launch the VPN app, sign in, and connect to one of the numerous VPN servers from within the app.
- All your internet traffic is now encrypted. You can surf the web, download files, or stream movies anonymously regardless of your location.
- You can now access Kickass Torrents in Australia again.
NordVPN is probably the best VPN you can use to unblock KickAss torrents in Australia. They do support P2P and offer a 30-day refund guarantee. Here are the best VPN for torrent downloading.
Read more: 5 Best VPN for Australia 2018
Conclusion -How to Unblock KickAss Torrents In Australia?
VPN use is no more a luxury thing in Australia. In fact, it has become more of absolute necessity. With Internet censorship and surveillance getting stricter and more prominent; you need to protect your privacy. Regardless of which Australian ISP you are using; VPN will enable you to get around bans imposed on any websites.