Watch 6 Nations on Kodi Live: The 6th Nations Rugby tournament will begin on the 3rd of February this and end on the 17th of March this year. Furthermore, many teams will compete for the Championship trophy. It includes; England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, and Wales. Additionally, if you are in the In the UK you can watch the action on ITV and BBC iPlayer Kodi add-ons live online. Unfortunately, these channels are Geo-restricted outside the UK. Which means you cannot access them outside the UK on your Kodi app. However, I have a fix for you to stream all these blocked channels abroad. In this article, I am going to show how can you watch Six Nations 2018 Rugby Tournament Live on Kodi. This method is valid for all of your Kodi-enabled streaming devices like PC, Mac, Android, iOS, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Fire TV Stick, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, or Smart TV.
How to Watch Six Nations 2018 using the iPlayer WWW Kodi Add-on?
BBC is going to air the 6 Nations Games live online. If you wish to watch it on your Kodi you need to install the iPlayer WWW Kodi add-on. Here is how you can do it;
If you have upgraded your Kodi version to the latest 17.6 Krypton build, follow the steps below to install iPlayer WWW on Kodi 17. After this, you will be able to watch 6 Nations Games on Kodi.
- First, launch your Kodi app.
- From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons -> Add-on browser.
- Now, click on Install from the repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on repository -> Video add-ons -> iPlayer WWW
- Then, click on Install
- Wait a few seconds for the Add-on enabled notification to appear.
- You have successfully installed BBC iPlayer on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Go back to the home screen. Click ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’.
- Launch iPlayer WWW.
How to Stream the Six Nations 2018 on Kodi by using ITV Kodi Add-on?
Additionally, you can install the ITV Kodi plugin to watch the rest of the 6 Nations games. Follow the steps below.
- First, open your Kodi app and go to the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Add-ons.
- Don’t forget to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/”.
- Name it ‘nanrepo’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, select Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> nanrepo.
- Select repository.noobsandnerds-1.8.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the noobsandnerds Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> ITV and press install.
- Wait until you see the ITV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including ITV, will appear here.
Unblock All Kodi Plugins by Kodi VPN
Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media centre and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy a safe streaming.
Best VPNs for Kodi
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
How to Watch 6 Nations on Kodi Live- Final Words
Consequently, all the Rugby fans are anxiously waiting for the event. Millions of people make plans as to watch the action live online or via TV. However, if you can’t go to the UK to watch the event watch it on your Kodi app. Furthermore, Catch the actions live online as per the above-explained method.