Watch Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere: What have you done Andy Ruiz? The Mexican-American stunned the boxing world on June 1st when he defeated Anthony Joshua to become the new WBA, WBO, and IBF heavyweight champion. The result turned the heavyweight division on its head and shifted the balance of power.
Read more: How to Watch Baskets Season 4 Live Online
Avail 70% Discount
Watch Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere
How to Watch Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere
What will happen to the much-awaited fight between Anthony Joshua and Deontey Wilder? What about Tyson Fury? Well, the Gipsy King wanted a rematch against Wilder but was unable to agree on terms. Instead, he will face WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight champion, Tom Schwarz. The fight will take place on June 15 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. ESPN+ and BT Sport will broadcast Fury vs Schwarz if you want to stream it. However, both channels are unavailable outside their respective regions.
But in this article, we’ll show you how to unblock both channels from anywhere in the world using a VPN, so that you don’t miss this exciting showdown.
Where Can I Watch Fury vs Schwarz?
ESPN+ and BT Sport have rights to broadcast Fury vs Schwarz. But unfortunately, due to copyright issues, both streaming services are only available in the US and the UK respectively. If you try to access the American channel from abroad, the following message will appear on your screen: “ESPN+ is not available in your country due to content rights issues.”
And a similar message will also display on your device if you access BT Sport from outside the United Kingdom.
That’s because your IP address reveals your global position to the World Wide Web. One look at it and websites can determine whether you’re inside their coverage zone or not. That is why you have to hide it if you wish to access any of those channels. And the best way to do that is with a VPN.
What is a VPN?
A VPN is short for a virtual private network, a software that can spoof your geographic location. It redirects your internet connection to a different network of your choice, then gives you a new IP address from the region that you selected. This will make it appear as if you were physically somewhere else, which will allow you to access restricted websites.
In other words, you can connect to servers from the US or the UK, depending on which service you prefer. Then, you’ll get a new IP address from the selected region, and you’ll be able to watch Fury vs Schwarz.
The best way to bypass geo-blocks is with a VPN, but that’s not all it does. Virtual private networks can also:
- Protect your privacy: VPNs encrypt your traffic, preventing anyone from snooping, or monitoring it. That includes internet service providers, government agencies, and hackers.
- Improve your cybersecurity: They also protect you from malware and cyber threats whenever you go online. This especially comes in handy when you connect to a public WiFi network.
- Bypass censorship: If you live in countries like China, where internet freedom is limited, a VPN can be beneficial. It will allow you to access restricted websites like YouTube and Facebook.
- Save money: You can save money while shopping if you appear to be using an IP address of a country where your items are located.
How to Watch Fury vs Schwarz with a VPN -the Steps
Now that we know how important VPNs really are installing one on your device should be your number one priority. After all, it’s the only way to watch Fury vs Schwarz from abroad. Here’s how you can do that:
- Subscribe to a well-known VPN service with fast servers in the US and the UK. We recommend NordVPN.
- Go to the service’s website or your app store to download and install the VPN app on your device. You can even install it on routers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Sign in and connect to a server from the US or the UK, depending on which channel you prefer.
- Double check your new IP address on WhatIsMyIP.network.
- Launch ESPN+ or BT Sport.
- See if the match will feature another upset.
Best VPN to Unblock BT Sport, ESPN+
The best VPN services usually come with a hefty price tag, but trust me, it’s worth it. You definitely don’t want to subscribe to any free providers who tend to sell your online activity to third-party advertisers. But even paid VPNs don’t offer the same level of features, which is why we recommend NordVPN.
If you want to check out other options before making up your mind, here’s a list of alternatives:
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Fury vs Schwarz -What You Need to Know
Tyson Fury will take on the relatively unknown Tom Schwarz on June 15 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The Brit’s last fight was a frustrating drawback in December against Deontay Wilder, so the Gipsy King raring to go against the unbeaten German.
Fury had been negotiating a rematch with the world champion but was unable to agree on terms and will instead take on Schwarz. The latter is an upcoming German fighter who currently holds a professional record of 24 wins and 0 losses. He currently holds the WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight title.
Him and Fury both hold an unbeaten record, so it’s time for one of them to have a loss on their record unless there’s another draw of course.
As for the remaining matches during that evening, they are as follows:
- Jesse Hart vs Sullivan Barrera
- Mikaela Mayer vs Lizbeth Crespo
- Stream Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere with a VPN
- How to Stream Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere with a VPN
Conclusion – Watch Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere
Two down, one to go. Two of the heavyweight division’s biggest fighters have already danced in the boxing ring. Wilder made light work of Breazeale, knocking him down in round one; and Ruiz stunned Joshua to become the new WBA, WBO, and IBF heavyweight champion. The only fight that remains is Fury vs Schwarz. Boxing fans will be hoping the match will be as entertaining and dramatic as the previous two. I honestly think that Fury will have no trouble getting past Schwarz. But then again, I also thought Joshua would defeat Ruiz and look what happened. Therefore, you have to watch the bout between the Brit and the German to find out. So if you live abroad, get a VPN to unblock ESPN+ or BT Sport.