How to Watch Rafael Nadal vs. Roger Federer Live Online: Out with Kei Nishikori and Stan Wawrinka and in with a grand rivalry reborn. On Friday, June 7th, 2019, two of tennis’ giants will clash in the French Open semifinals at the Roland Garros Stadium.
Read more: How to Watch Los Espookys Online
Avail 70% Discount
How to Watch Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer Live Online
Yeah, it’s true. Get ready tennis fans all over the world, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are more than set and ready to renew their rivalry. If you’re worried you’re going to miss this epic showdown come June 7th, don’t be. This article will show you everything you need to know about where and how to watch Federer vs. Nadal live anywhere.
Nadal vs Federer -Streaming Channels
Federer-Nadal — or Nadal-Federer if we were to consider Nadal’s 23-15 lead over the Swiss professional will be broadcasted on several channels around the world. That means that most of you out there won’t miss the action taking place on hard court.
However, if you happen to be outside the regions that we’re about to mention, you need to make use of a Virtual Private Network to unblock the desired service in your country. (Don’t worry, we’ll be talking about that later on in this guide. I got you covered). As for the streaming channels, here they are:
- NBC Sports (USA)
- Sky NZ (New Zealand)
- BeIN Sports (Middle East)
- SuperSport (South Africa)
- ITV (Free, UK)
- FranceTV (Free, France)
- Tennis Channel
- TSN (Canada)
- ESPN (USA)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- Hotstar (India)
- Eurosport (UK, EU)
How to Watch Federer vs Nadal Live with a VPN
If you want to stream ITV, you need to be present in the UK. Fortunately, a VPN allows you to do so with just a few taps here and there. All you have to do is connect to a VPN server where your streams are available. Let me give you a more comprehensive look at the matter:
- First, sign up for a credible VPN service. I highly recommend NordVPN as it has servers in all the countries mentioned above. A few other services work just fine as well; you’ll be seeing them below.
- Next, download the VPN application on the device you wish to stream Federer vs Nadal on. Make sure to get the client that your device supports. VPNs are mostly available on Android, iOS, PC, Mac, and Amazon Fire Stick.
- Now, sign in with your VPN account and connect to a server according to the channel you selected:
- US server for NBC Sports.
- UK server for ITV.
- Australian server for Fox Sports, etc.…
- Wait a few seconds until the connection takes place.
- Launch your channel’s website or their dedicated application if available.
- Watch Nadal vs Federer at the French Open 2019 semi-finals anywhere in the world.
NordVPN makes one heck of a reputable VPN to work with. This service adopts the strict no-log policy. So, if you cherish your online privacy, this one is the best to choose. You can use other VPNs as well for the job. Check them out in the list below.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
How to Watch Federer vs Nadal for Free
We all like free stuff, no? Well, the word “Free” is very tempting considering what you’re getting without cost. If it’s a streaming channel, that would be an avid streamer’s dream come true. Luckily, two services will bring you the head to head showdown between Nadal and Federer for free. We’re talking about ITV and FranceTV.
You can also stream the match on other websites, but those are illegal and may bombard your device with unwanted ads. Not to mention that they also might infect the platform with viruses and malware. Therefore, the legit way to watch the match for free would be on the aforementioned channels.
If you live outside France and the UK, you need to use a VPN. Just connect to a server in France or the UK respectively based on the channel you wish to stream. That’s all. It’s very simple. Remember, without a VPN; you’ll be getting a geo-error message that looks like this. I used ITV as an example: “We’ve detected that you’re outside the UK. The ITV Hub is only available for viewing in the UK.”ITV Hub Error
Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer -Who is Better?
That’s a tough question to answer, honestly. Two of the best tennis professionals of this generation will face off for the 39th time in their career. After successful wins in their quarterfinals against Kei Nishikori and Stan Wawrinka respectively, these two are set to break records on Friday.
Rafael Nadal was a Grand Slam champion at the age of 19. That’s something worth mentioning before we start to compare the two. You may not know this, but Rafael Nadal is dubbed as the “King of Clay.” Whenever he steps on a clay court with Federer, he beats him. However, Federer surprised everybody when he broke Nadal’s 81-match streak on clay by defeating him for the title in three sets.
Anyone of you who knows a thing or two about tennis thought that Federer will own the clay court from now on. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case as Nadal won the next tournament’s title, you guessed it, the French Open.
You can say that this match is Nadal’s ascension to take the No. 1 spot. Federer is going for his 21st Grand Slam and only his second ever major title on clay. As for Nadal, he’s known to win all of his matches after he qualifies for the semi-finals. Nadal holds a 23-15 advantage all-time. Federer has won the last five straight although none of those came on a clay court.
Now, Federer has one task in mind. That is to claim his third ever clay-court win over Nadal, who is 91-2 at the French Open and an 11-time champion. Do you think he’ll be able to pull it off? Let’s take a look at each player’s stats and what they have to offer during this epic showdown.
Read more: How to Watch Big Brother 2019 Outside the US
Conclusion – Watch Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer Live Online
The last time Federer beat Nadal anywhere on clay was in Madrid in 2009. What do you think? Will Federer pull off a victory on clay this year at the French Open against such a performer like Nadal? Tune in on Friday, June 7th and find out for yourself.