How To Install Nemesis On Kodi? Our guide will help you install this fantastic add-on in a few minutes. A new thing new technology new awareness yes we can say it’s a Nemesis Kodi add-on. The Nemesis Kodi add-on brings you a lot of new sections that you can watch on your home TV screen. It’s a new intuitive add-on that will attract a big audience on the Kodi scene.(also see, How To Install Brettus Anime On Kodi?)
What is Nemesis Kodi Add-on?
Nemesis add-on is the new name for Stream Army Add-on that has it all from music and sports to TV shows and movies. There are some fantastic sections available in this Kodi add-on. Some of the main sections include Sports, Movie, TV, Music, Audiobooks, Air Traffic Control, Scanner, Kids, Cartoon, Anime, and mature. This is mainly all in one Kodi addon with some additional sections as well. The content and the user interface makes it worthy to install on your Kodi device.
How to Install Nemesis On Kodi
If you are out there in search of a mega-solution on video streaming, your search ends with Nemesis. This add-on offers a collection of various types of media that you have been dreaming about. We don’t know about you, but this is the add-on you don’t want to be without. If you choose to try it and get the experience yourself, read our guide to help you install Nemesis on Kodi.
Steps to Install Nemesis on Kodi
Here are the steps to install Nemesis on Kodi:
- Open Kodi and navigate to Settings. Use the gear icon in the top-left corner, just under the application’s logo;
- Now click ‘File manager‘, as shown below;
- Double-click on ‘Add Source,’ on the left-hand side of the screen;
- A pop-up should now emerge, named ‘Add file source‘. Double click on ‘<None>’ and you’ll be required to enter a new URL;
- Now proceed and enter the following URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/. Next, hit the ‘OK’ button;
- Now, name it that will help you to recognize it in a couple of steps. You can name it ‘Stream Army’. Click ‘OK’ once again;
- You should now notice a new folder, called Stream Army. This indicates that you’ve supplemented this source to Kodi – but you now require to install it;
- Head back to the home screen of your Kodi and choose the Add-ons button from the main menu;
- After opening the Add-ons page, you should view an open box icon at the top-left corner of the page. Click on this icon;
- Next, choose the ‘Install from zip file’ option;
- Using a newly opened pop-up, go to ‘Stream Army.’ Click on this item to open it;
- Finally, double-click on file titled ‘repository.streamarmy-5.1.zip’. Wait until you get a notification of successful installation of the repository.
- Moreover, to install Nemesis on Kodi, click to open ‘Install from repository’. That’s where you should view a list of your installed repositories. Open the Stream Army folder, as shown below;
- Now, click to open Video add-ons folder, as illustrated below;
- While in the ‘Video Add-ons’ folder, locate Nemesis and click on it. You should notice an overview of this add-on. Lastly, click on the ‘Install’ button in the bottom-right corner.
- Wait for a while for the Nemesis add-on files to download and install on Kodi. If this is your first time installing an add-on, this method might take a while. Once completed, you should view a notification of prosperous installation in the top-right corner of your screen.
Conclusion- How to Install Nemesis on Kodi
That’s it! Hopefully, you’ve successfully installed the Nemesis Kodi addon. You can return to Kodi’s Home Screen, open the Add-ons section, and your new add-on should be waiting there. Click on its icon to launch it. Also, for bypassing geo-restriction and avoid being troubled by copyright holders, we always recommend using 5 Best Kodi VPN Services.