If you don’t have a cable connection and still want to watch every single live event, I have got something for you. Yes, the EDoctor IPTV is a brilliant option for people who like to watch live channels, anytime and from anywhere. In this article, you will get to know the complete steps to install EDoctor IPTV on FireStick.
Before we begin with the article, let’s go through the EDoctor IPTV application. Firstly for people who don’t like to spend money on streaming services, EDoctor IPTV is a brilliant choice. It involves no cost and is available free of cost over the internet.
Therefore let’s move ahead and discover a complete guide to install EDoctor IPTV on FireStick.
Steps to Install EDoctor IPTV on FireStick
1. On the first and foremost basis, you will need to allow the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ . For this, head towards the settings, device and turn on the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option.
2. Now, proceed further by searching for ‘Downloader’ in the search tab. For this, you can make use of your remote keyboard to enter the input.
3. A new window will pop up where you will need to tap on the download button. The download process will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
4 After downloading is completed, install the downloader app and proceed towards the next set of steps.
5. Now, open the downloader application and type the following URL: https://e-doctor-iptv-cyprus-greece-world.en.aptoide.com/
6. After entering the above URL, a new window will pop up where you can select any of the given links.
7. Tap on the download option where the process will consume a few seconds.
8. After download is completed, you need to move ahead and complete the installation process.
9. Yet again, the process will take few seconds where you will get two options. Either, you can tap on the open option or can click on the done option to launch the app later.
Also, if you want to free up some space on your FireStick, you can do one good thing. Go into the file manager and delete the EDoctor IPTV APK File.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- However, VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Moreover, you can Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hence, Hiding your IP on the Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Word of Mouth: Steps to Install EDoctor IPTV on FireStick
Coming down at the concluding phase, I hope you have gone through every single step for the installation of EDoctor IPTV. Yes, if you are moving towards a cord-less way of viewing, you will need EDoctor IPTV.
In any case if you face trouble in following the steps, you can rectify the error, see the guide and follow the steps to successfully install EDoctor IPTV on FireStick.
Now, as you know the complete guide for installing EDoctor IPTV, one thing remains. Move ahead, successfully install EDoctor IPTV on FireStick and watch live TV shows passionately and gracefully.