Without a doubt, Internet users all over the world are being irritated by pop up ads on their window. Even with the use of immense tools and services, the ads keep on showing destroying the whole user experience all at once. Therefore, to help you get rid of all those annoying ads on FireStick, we have got something for you. In this guide, we will explain to you the steps to install Blokada on FireStick.
Still, knowing about Blokada, it’s an amazing tool to disable annoying ads on FireStick. Also, using Blokada is extremely easy where you will need to press different options to turn ON and OFF the ad blocker.
Now, let’s move ahead and uncover the complete installation of Blokada on FireStick.
Steps to Install Blokada on FireStick
1. Firstly, before you install Blokada, you will need to allow the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option.
2. Head towards the device, settings and Turn ON the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option.
3. Also, you will need to allow ADB Debugging for a smoother process.
4. Now, go straight back towards the home screen and type ‘Downloader’ in the search bar.
5. You can make use of the FireStick remote to enter the same.
6. After entering, you must open the downloader and type the following address: http://get.filelinked.com
7. If you have entered the above URL correctly, proceed towards the next set of steps.
8. Now, a window wil pop up where you will need to download the apk where downloading will depend on your Internet connection’s speed.
8. After download, use your firestick remote to tap on the install button.
9. When the installation gets finished, select the open option.
10. Now, you will need to enter the following code: 27844165
11. After entering the passcode, you will see the list of apps. Select Blokada app from the list and wait for the download process.
12. Yet again, the download process will depend on the speed of your net connection. After download, install the Blokada application and wait for the installation process to be completed.
If you will successfully follow the above steps, you can easily install Blokada on FireStick.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- However, VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Moreover, you can Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hence, Hiding your IP on the Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Word of Mouth: Steps to Install Blokada on FireStick
Summing up the entire article, I hope you have understood each step to complete the installation of Blokada.
Of course, FireStick users are fighting with the issue of ads where they just continue to pop-up. Using Blokada, you can block even the stringent ads without having much trouble. Also, if you want to free up some space on your FireStick, you can delete the Blokada application.
Lastly, now that you have known the complete process to install Blokada on FireStick, you can do one good thing. Move ahead, install Blokada on FireStick and effectlvely block ads in the most convenient manner.