How to stream HBO live on Kodi? There is no doubt that HBO is one of the top and most popular TV channels in America. There are many TV shows which are hit and popular not only in America, but all around the world like Game of Thrones, Westworld, Sopranos, or The Wire. In this article, I am going to tell you how can you watch your favorite HBO TV shows on your Kodi. This article covers the method to stream HBO Live on Kodi in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the rest of the world. You can use this tutorial to watch HBO on Kodi on any of your streaming device on which Kodi is installed; PC, Mac, Android, Fire Stick, Amazon Fire TV, and Raspberry Pi.
Install PS VUE – Best Official Kodi Addon to Stream HBO Live on Kodi
The best official add-on to watch American channels on Kodi is undoubtedly PlayStation Vue. Once you install the PS VUE addon on your Kodi app you can watch channels like; HBO, ABC, Showtime, and Fox on Kodi. However, the Vue addon needs a PS Vue subscription which is only for America currently. Additionally, you can unblock it by using a VPN for Kodi. A Kodi VPN unblocks all the Geo-restricted add-ons on your Kodi app. Follow these steps to install the PS Vue add-on on Kodi.
- Launch your Kodi app and select Add-ons.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon in the top-left corner.
- Now choose ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’.
- From here, click on ‘Video Addons’.
- Scroll all the way down to ‘PS Vue’
- Click on ‘PS Vue’ -> Install.
- Wait until you see the PS Vue Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including PS Vue, will appear here.
- Click on PS Vue.
- You will now be asked to enter your PlayStation Vue username and password.
- Once you’re signed in, you can watch PS Vue on Kodi 17.
Finally, I have stated all the steps you need to do to watch and stream HBO live on Kodi. Now you can catch up on all your favorite HBO shows anytime you want. Never forget to use a VPN for Kodi, so that you can unlock all the Kodi add-ons and get the most out of your Kodi app.