How to download and install the best add-ons on Kokotime? Kokotime is the latest media hub application developed for Android devices. It has a powerful media player which let users watch movies, TV shows and other videos from their local library. It also provides you with the third party add-ons, which you can easily install it for video streaming. Hence, having many Kodi-like features, Kokotime is titled as ‘new Kodi’ by many of its users globally. Furthermore, when you launch Kokotime for the first time, you’re asked to add an add-ons store repository URL. You have to do it in order to be able to install third-party plugins on Kokotime. However, without a proper guide, this can be hard for all the beginners. In this article, I am going to show how can you install best add-ons on Kokotime.
How to Install Add-ons on Kokotime?
Additionally, the Setting up add-ons on the Kokotime process is not hard if you know the steps. In fact, it is pretty straightforward. Unlike Kodi though, you don’t get to add multiple repositories at once. Below are the steps to install add-ons on Kokotime.
- Launch your Kokotime app.
- Click on ‘Addon Store’.
- A pop-up box that states “Enter a store repository URL” will appear.
- Enter the following URL: http://www.kokotime.tv/addons/addons.py (This is the official Kokotime addon
- repository server link)
- A number of third-party add-ons will appear.
- Click on the arrow to the left of the addon to download and install it.
- Go back to the Kokotime home screen.
- Finally, launch the addon you’ve just installed.
Use a VPN with Kokotime- Why You Need it and How to Use it?
A VPN service ensures users’ security, safety and ability to access various blocked content from all around the world. VPN is also used worldwide to access exclusive content. Including entertainment and educational stuff. Which is blocked due to geographical restriction in some regions of the world. Virtual Private Network (VPN) offers internet users with many attractive advantages like to go anonymous, and access geo-restricted content. Furthermore, it provides a platform for a high-end security protocol. A VPN also protects users’ information and data from hackers, spammers, cybercriminals and ISPs.
Some core benefits of VPN are;
- Unblock Geo-restricted Apps: There are a lot of apps that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to set up a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
Additionally, I have been an avid VPN user for a long time now. Hence, as per my personal experience, I am sharing a list of secure VPN services for my reader below;
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 VyprVPN (5$/month)
Number of servers: 700+ | Server locations: 73 | IP addresses: 200,000+ | Maximum devices supported: 3-5
VyprVPN is a Golden Frog owned network founded by Internet veterans who are in similar internet businesses since 1994. Goldenfrog is a Switzerland-based company, and the country is favorable for privacy laws. With the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Ordinance (DPO).
- No server down issues and connections are always available
- It supports 256-bit of military-grade encryption
- Multiple protocols support to choose the preferred level of encryption
- NAT Firewall to provide additional security
- Simultaneous connection up to 5 devices
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat
- 30-days Money-Back Guarantee
Avail 25% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.04$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 54% Discount
How to Install Best Add-ons on Kokotime? Final Words
Finally, that is all you need to know to install Best Add-ons on Kokotime. Furthermore, using a VPN with Kokotim keeps you safe and secure while streaming on your Android devices.