How to Install Specto Fork on Kodi? When the Genesis Kodi add-on was taken down, Specto Fork replaced it. This Kodi video add-on was developed by the team of developers called Mrknow. It is popular for streaming of movies and TV shows on your Kodi app. The interface of Specto Fork is same as Exodus. It also offers automatic subtitles for videos. In this article, I am going to show how can you install Specto Fork on Kodi? The method below can be used for any Kodi-enabled streaming devices like; FireStick, Android, Raspberry Pi, PC, or Mac.
How to Install Specto Fork on Kodi Krypton 17.0?
Furthermore, if you are using the latest Kodi build, then follow the steps below to install Specto Fork on Kodi
- First, open your Kodi app > Then click on Settings icon located at the top beside the power icon.
- Here you will see different options, select File Manager.
- This will open into repository link page, add a repository by double-clicking on Add Source.
- A box will appear in front of your screen so click on where it says ‘None’.
- It will ask you to type the URL of the repository kodivpn.co/downloads/kodil.zip and click OK.
- Then at the bottom, you need to type the name of the repository, so type ‘Kodil’ and click OK so that the box disappears.
- To install the repository, you need to go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons tab.
- Now click on the box icon at top left corner also known as Package Installer icon.
- Select the option Install from Zip File > You need to find an option ‘Kodil’ and click on it.
- You will find two zip files, click on Kodil.zip > It will install the repository.add specto fork on Kodi.
- Click on the option Install from Repository > Then Kdil Repository > Videos Add-on > Specto Fork > Click on Install.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu > Select Add-ons tab > Click on Video Add-ons > Specto Fork > So enjoy!
How to Install Specto Fork on Kodi Jarvis 16.0?
Additionally, if you are still using the older build on Kodi; Jarvis or older. Then follow these steps to install Specto Fork on Kodi Jarvis 16.0.
- First, open Kodi on your system > Then click on System tab located in the main menu.
- Then File Manager > Double click Add Source > Click ‘None’ > Type URL kodivpn.co/downloads/kodil.zip.
- Now, Click Done > Type Name ‘Kodil’ > then click Done and again Click OK.
- Now go to Kodi Home Screen > System > Click on Add-ons > Now click on Install from Zip File > Kodil > Kodil.zip.
- Wait for the installation > Install from Repository > Kdil Repository > Video Add-ons > Search for Specto Fork from a very long list of add-ons.
- Then click on Install > Add-on will take time to install.
- Finally, to watch movies and TV shows from this add-on, go back to Kodi Home Screen > Videos > Add-ons > Specto Fork.
Get More Content – Use VPN With Kodi
Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media centre and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy a safe streaming.
Best VPN for Kodi- List
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Words- How to Install Specto Fork on Kodi?
Consequently, you can stream your favourite movies and TV shows by installing the Specto Fork on your Kodi app. It is a great alternative to Genesis after its shut down. t is a great Kodi add-on to enhance your Kodi experience.