How to Install Xenon Build on Kodi: The Xenon build is one of the great Kodi builds. It comes with a lot of popular streaming applications such as Mobdoro and Terrarium TV. It can also be compatible with the streaming devices such as Firesticks, Windows PC, Android TV Boxes, Nvidia Shields, and much more. It also has so many popular addons for watching Movies and TV Shows. Now let us see the step by step process for how to install the Xenon Kodi Build.
Read more: How to Install Khaos Build On Kodi
How to Install Xenon Build on Kodi
- From the Kodi Homepage, click on the gear icon.
- Now you have to select the File Manager from the System menu.
- Now double-click on the Add source from the File Manager.
- Now the Add file source dialogue box is displayed on the screen. In that, you have to select the .
- Here you need to enter the path of the required repository as “http://repo.kodigeeks.com/” and make sure that the path which you have entered is correct and then click OK.
- Here you have to enter a name which you want for the media source. Now I enter a name as “Kodigeeks” and then click OK.
- After completing the above process, Navigate to the Kodi Homepage and select the Add-ons.
- Now you have to select the Package Installer icon which is present at the top-left corner.
- Now you have to select the Install from zip file.
- Here you need to select the source which you have already entered in step 6. Now I select the source as “Kodigeeks.”
- Now you have to select the Install_Wizard.
- Here you need to select the repository zip file as “KG_Wizard_1.0.zip” and wait for few seconds while the repository completes its installation process.
- Here the popup clearly indicates that the Geeks Community Wizard is installed successfully.
- Now click on the Continue.
- Here you need to select the Build Menu.
- Now you have to select the [17.6] Xenon (v184.108.40.206).
- Now click on the Fresh Install.
- Here you have to click on the Continue.
- Now the Xenon build starts its download process, and then it will be installed automatically.
- Here you have to select the Force Close.
- After completing the installation process, you have to restart Kodi. Make sure to give time to build the menus and update the addons.
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know many Kodi addons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media, and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted, and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know many Kodi addons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more
- Your ISP cannot track your Kodi streaming activities
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the need and benefits of connecting to an excellent VPN service when using Kodi; we thought about giving you our list of top recommended VPN providers that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
Read more: How to Install Slamious Builds On Kodi
Conclusion -How to Install Xenon Build on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it’s as simple as it looks; you can install Xenon Build on Kodi; by correctly following this easy guide presented above. Also, remember to use a good VPN with Kodi; since a lot of Kodi addons and builds are geo-restricted and you cannot access them without using a VPN for Kodi.