How to hack FireStick with Kodi? If you want to enjoy Kodi of your newly bought Amazon Fire TV to get the most out of it but don’t know how to do it. Furthermore, Then I am writing this article. Hence, to let you know how to jailbreak your FireStick without the need for a PC, Mac, or any other device besides the Fire TV itself. Hence, After that, you will be able to fully access Kodi on your Fire Tv. Learn below how you can hack FireStick in three simple steps.
Is it Legal to Hack FireStick?
Furthermore, As you own the Amazon FireStick, you can use it as you like. Hence, Installing Kodi on a Fire TV is absolutely legal. However, if you download pirated streaming item or some Geo-blocked add-ons on Kodi you may get into troubles. Hence, the best option to unblock geo-block Kodi add-ons on Fire TV you need to hide your IP address by using a VPN. Moreover, VPN hides your details and makes you anonymous to avoid anyone eavesdropping on you, including your ISP.
Steps to Hack FireStick with Kodi
Furthermore, Below I have written how you can Hack FireStick with Kodi in three simple steps below;
STEP ONE: Hide Your IP Address on FireStick
Additionally, The most important step is to hide your IP address before you move on. However, It is important so that your ISP can not track what are you streaming on Kodi. Moreover, If you stream or download any illegal content or addon. Then you can get into trouble. However, a VPN can save you in this case in the first place so that your IP address is hidden.
Furthermore, not every VPN works for FireStick, but ExpressVPN works. So I am using the screenshots of ExpressVPN to install a VPN of your Fire TV below:
- Plug your flash drive into your Amazon Fire TV. It should appear in ES File Explorer File Manager as usbdisk, or as whatever you named it. Click on it to open it.
2. You should see a file with the name expressvpn_#####apk.apk (The number in the filename will vary depending on the version you’ve downloaded). Click to open the file.
3. A pop-up will display the APK file’s properties. Select Install.
4. You’ll see a message detailing the features the app requests to access. Click INSTALL.
5. When the app has finished installing, select Done. Now you need to activate the ExpressVPN app on your Fire TV.
6. You will need to use your mouse to activate ExpressVPN. If your Amazon Fire TV only has one USB slot, you’ll need to remove your flash drive before proceeding.
7. To eject the flash drive from your Amazon Fire TV, return to the home screen and select Settings > Device > USB Storage.
8. Select Eject USB Storage.
9. You can now safely remove your USB flash drive. Now plug in your mouse in the USB slot. Return to ES File Explorer File Manager. Go to APP.
10. Select ExpressVPN. Note that after you open the ExpressVPN app for the first time, an ExpressVPN icon will appear on the Amazon Fire TV home screen.
11. In the pop-up, select Open. The ExpressVPN app will launch.
Note: Because this APK file is usually meant for Android phones and tablets, the app may appear distorted on your TV screen.
12. Use your mouse to click login.
13. Click the Email text field with your mouse and use the Amazon Fire TV remote to enter the email associated with your ExpressVPN account.
14. Enter your ExpressVPN password. Click Log In with the mouse. The app will activate.
15. Furthermore, you’ll need to configure the app. Select OK, followed by OK. Your app will ask if you’d like to share anonymous information to help make ExpressVPN faster and more reliable. Click Allow if you’d like to share anonymous analytics.
STEP TWO: Hack FireStick with Kodi
Furthermore, To Install Kodi on your FireStick has two steps. Firstly, you need to install the ES File Explorer. However, Without the ES File Explorer, you will not be able to install Kodi on FireStick.
Step 1: Installing ES File Explorer on FIireStick
- On your Fire TV, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
- Turn on ‘Allow apps from unknown sources.’
- From the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, go to ‘Search.’
- Type ‘ES Explorer’.
- Click on the ES Explorer app icon to download and install it.
- Launch the ES Explorer app.
Step 2: Install Kodi on FireStick via ES Explorer
- From the ES Explorer menu, go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’ in the left-hand menu.
- Click on ‘+ New’ from the bottom menu.
- For ‘Path’, type https://thevpn.guru/kodi.apk and click ‘OK’.
- For ‘Name’, input ‘Kodi’.
- Select ‘Download Now’
- The Kodi installation file will now begin to download.
- You can select the ‘Hide’ option. Then go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’ to check the download process.
- Once the Kodi apk file is downloaded, you can install it on your FireStick.
- Go back to your Fire TV home screen.
- Launch the Kodi app.
STEP THREE – Install Your First Kodi Addon
Moreover, Follow these steps to install any Kodi video addon on your Fire Stick.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Add-ons
- Click on any video addon you wish to add -> Install.
- Moreover, please wait until you see Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- All the video add-ons you install will appear here.
Conclusion- How to Hack FireStick with Kodi in 3 Simple Steps
Consequently, I can say that to hack FireStick without jailbreaking it. Hence, you first have to install a VPN on the FireStick. Then download and install Kodi. Hence, install a video add-on.