How to Install Zeus TV Addon on Kodi: We always like to see great mega add-ons, & this one is no exception. The Zeus Video add-on has it all. From sports to movies to TV shows, you will find it with this excellent offering. We can help you to get it. All you have to do is follow this guide to help you install it.
Read more: How to Install Revo TV Add-on for Kodi?
How to Install Zeus TV Addon on Kodi?
Before we start, keep this in mind that this addon isn’t a part of the official Kodi repository. The Zeus Video team supports it. If you require help, please don’t go to the Kodi site & ask any questions. Alternatively, the Zeus Video team is available to help you if you need support.
How to Install Zeus TV Addon on Kodi v17 Krypton?
First, we will kick-off with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening your Kodi.
- On its left side, you will notice the main panel.
- Go Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see there, select the one that says File Manager. When you look at the list; scroll down & choose Add source.
- After doing so, you will see a box pop up which says Add file source.
- Now, click the highlighted line which says <None>.
- Enter specifically http://sokodi.net/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This add-on needs a name. Give it a name; you may name it as Vik.
- Now, click on the OK to add the file.
- Once you added it, go back to home screen & click Add-ons. You should then notice an open box icon in upper left corner. Go onward and click it.
- Select Install from the zip file > Vik > repository.vikingsbuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from the repository and then > Vikings Repository > Video add-ons > Zeus TV.
- Select Install.
- Now you need to wait a bit for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access it by going back to Home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Zeus TV.
- These are the steps you should follow for the add-on on the Krypton (v17) version.
- Now, we will show you the steps for Jarvis.
How to Install Zeus TV Addon on Kodi v16 Jarvis?
In case you’re using Jarvis, the instructions change slightly but should be simple to follow. We advise upgrading to the newest version of Kodi.
- Open your Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From home screen, head over to the System heading. When you get to see File Manager as a subcategory, click it.
- Now, click Add source.
- Click the box that says <None>, enter http://sokodi.net/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it Vik; or whatever you want. As long as you know what it is, you’re fine.
- Next, hit the OK button.
- Once you added it, return to home screen, and click on the heading which says System.
- From here, click Add-ons & then choose the option which says Install from zip file.
- Choose Vik > repository.vikingsbuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Then, select Install fromthe repository > Vikings Repository > Video addons > Zeus TV > Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access this add-on by clicking on Videos > Video Add-Ons > Zeus TV from your home screen.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the need and benefits of using a reliable VPN with Kodi; we present you our list of recommendation that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
5. Private Internet Access
Read more: How to Install Merlin Wizard Addon on Kodi
Conclusion -How to Install Zeus TV Addon on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it is as easy as it sounds; you can install Revo TV on Kodi by following the above step-by-step guide. Also, do consider to use a good VPN with Kodi, since there are a lot of Kodi add-ons that are geo-blocked and you can’t access them without using a VPN for Kodi.