How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Live? If you want to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup on Kodi live in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, India, Brazil, France, or Mexico. Then you are at the right place. Furthermore, the 2018 FIFA World Cup is going to start from the 14th of June until the 15th of July. The event is will be held at the State Kremlin Palace in Moscow, Russia. Furthermore, it is the most prestigious football competition. All the best teams from all over the world are going to compete. Moreover, there are many streaming channels to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 live online. Additionally, you can also stream the event of your Kodi app, but some of the Kodi add-ons are Geo-blocked. However, you can use a VPN to unblock all such Kodi add-ons. Hence, In this article, I am going to show how to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi live with a VPN. Hence, this method works for all the Kodi-enabled streaming devices like; PC, Mac, Chromecast, PS4, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV etc.
Best Kodi Add-ons to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Live
Furthermore, for your convenience, I have listed below all the legal and safe Kodi add-ons to stream FIFA World Cup. You can find these add-ons in the official Kodi Add-on repository. Hence, these are absolutely safe and legal to install and use.
- iPlayer WWW
- Fox Sports Go
- DR TV
How to Watch IFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Live in the UK?
Furthermore, to be able to stream FIFA World Cup 2018 on your Kodi app live in the UK. You need to have BBC iPlayer and ITV Kodi add-ons installed on your Kodi app. As these are the official broadcasting partners of the event. an NBA Pass League Kodi addon. The iPlayer WWW is available in the official Kodi Add-on repository. However, It is Geo-restricted outside the UK. Which means you need to use a VPN for Kodi to use this Kodi add-on. Here are the steps to install iPlayer WWW Kodi addon.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on iPlayer WWW -> Install.
- Wait until you see Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> iPlayer WWW
- The Add-on is installed, now open the add-on to watch the FIFA World Cup live on your Kodi app.
How to Stream the FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Live in the USA?
Moreover, if you are in the US you can stream the event on Fox Sports. Furthermore, to be able to stream FIFA World Cup 2018 on your Kodi app live in the USA. You need to have Fox Sports Kodi add-ons installed on your Kodi app. The Fox Sports Kodi add-on is available in the official Kodi Add-on repository. However, It is Geo-restricted outside the USA. Which means you need to use a VPN for Kodi to use this Kodi add-on. Here are the steps to install Fox Sports Kodi addon.
- First, you need to open your Kodi app and go to ‘Addons’.
- Now, Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- Next, you have to click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Now click on NBC Sports Live Extra -> Install.
- After that wait a few minutes or until you see NBC Sports Live Extra Addon Enabled notification.
- Then you have to go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Then click on Video Add-ons.
- Here you can see all your installed video add-ons. Including NBCSN.
- Furthermore, when you first open the NBC Sports Live Extra addon, you will get an activation code. You need to add this code to https://activate.nbcsports.com/ to activate the app.
- After all, is done, you can now watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi live.
Unblock All Kodi Add-ons with a VPN
Most of the Kodi add-ons such as; Phoenix, 123Movies, Exodus, SALTS, and Alluc, SportsDevil get all its sources from ‘pirated’ streams. Which means that streaming from any of these add-ons can be considered illegal in some countries. This is the reason using a VPN for Kodi is a good idea to stay safe and anonymous while streaming on Kodi.
Furthermore, Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media centre and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy a safe streaming.
Best VPNs for Kodi
How to Stream FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi live-Final Words
Finally, it is simple if you want to catch the football action online on your Kodi app. Just install the above-mentioned Kodi add-on as per your region and enjoy the live actions. However, using a VPN is must unblock third-party add-ons with a VPN (if it is blocked in your region). Now enjoy any event you want to watch online on your Kodi App.