Watch UFC Fight Night 124 Live Online: Stephens vs. Choi is going to take place on January 14, 2018, at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. Furthermore, you will see a featherweight bout between Jeremy Stephens and Doo Ho Choi in the main event of the fight. However, the UFC Fight Night St. Louis will be blacked out on UFC Fight Pass in most regions. In this article, I will show you how to bypass UFC blackouts using a VPN. Below are the steps to stream UFC 124 on your PC, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, PS4, or Xbox One.
Where Can You Watch UFC Fight Night 124 Online? Check Out these UFC 124 Streaming Channels
You can watch UFC 124 live stream online on the following streaming channels.
- UFC Fight Pass (Japan, Korea)
- BT Sport (UK)
- OSN (Middle East)
- Viaplay (Sweden, Denmark)
- Fox Sports 1 (USA)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- TSN (Canada)
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 124 Live Online using a VPN?
There are no UFC blackout restrictions apply in some regions, like in Korea and Japan. So, it means if you get the Korean or Japanese IP address you can trick these blackouts in your region and watch UFC 124 live stream online. Secure VPN services let you bypass UFC blackouts and unblock geo-restricted content as well as bypass blackouts imposed on UFC, MLB, NFL, NBA, or NHL. The fastest and easiest way to stream and watch UFC 124 live stream online is to use a VPN service.
A VPN spoofs your real geographical location and changes your IP address and other details to your selected country. Which tricks the geo-restricted sites that you accessing them from the same country where these streaming sites are available online. I am recommending some top VPNs for this with huge fast speed servers around the globe.
Best VPN Services to Watch UFC 124 Live Online
To be able to stream Swanson vs. Ortega live online and watch your favourites in fighting action. You need a stable VPN service with some fast speed servers around the world. We highly recommend these VPN services to bypass this restriction which stops you live streaming the game.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Steps to Watch UFC 124 Live Online with a VPN
Moreover, You need to do following simple steps to access the blocked channel so that you can enjoy and watch UFC 124 live stream online with a VPN. Here is how you can use VPN to avoid UFC Fight Pass blackouts in USA, UK, France, Germany, or Canada.
- Choose any VPN service recommended above and click the link to sign up for it.
- Install the VPN App as per your streaming device. All the VPN services I recommended have dedicated VPN Apps for all the major OS and devices like Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, Linux etc.
- After installation, open the app and sign in by entering the credentials emailed to you by your selected VPN provider.
- After opening the App, select the server of that country whose IP address you want to connect to.
- For instance, connect to Japanese or South Korean VPN server.
- Additionally, when connected, VPN not only provides you different IP addresses but also encrypts your internet traffic which secures you from cyber criminals.
Conclusion-How to Watch UFC 124 Live Stream Online
Finally, if I sum up briefly, in order to bypass the blackout and be able to stream UFC 124 Stephens vs. Choi live online. You need to access the above-mentioned streaming channels. If none of them is accessible from your country then the only way to unblock is to use a VPN. Using the best VPN for streaming is the fastest and the most secure way to access all the Geo-blocked channels from anywhere in the world.