Unblock TextNow From Anywhere: The practice of sending conventional messages (SMS) has noticeably dropped particularly among most of the users today; but that is not to say that it is no longer a practicable option. The text message is something you can turn to if your recipient does not employ some of the other more common apps like Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger. The biggest form of rivals to it is the truth that these apps have a comparatively lower cost of usage than conventional messaging. They only need an Internet connection, plus the number of messages that you can send via them is virtually limitless. These are presumably two major reasons that have also contributed considerably to the rise in the use of TextNow.
How To Unblock TextNow From Anywhere
What is TextNow?
Just like Messenger and Whatsapp, TextNow app also allows messaging courtesy of your Internet connection. On top of it, it also gives a paid version for dubbed TextNow Wireless that enables you to make both calls and texts, as many as you want. If you do like to go for this service, you will get a free special phone number from which your texts and calls will be sent or made through. This can be very handy especially if you are in an area where there is no broadband connection, and you would wish to talk with somebody. Signing up for this service is also hassle-free; since all you would require is either your email address or Facebook account.
Where is TextNow Available?
The only problem that might persist in your way is the point that the service is only for the people living in the US and Canada. Connectivity and usage are confined to these two regions, but this does not mean you can not access it at all. It is very much possible to use this service outside both the US and Canada, but only if you are able to get a workaround that can conceal your real location. This is something you can do via a VPN.
How to Unblock TextNow from Anywhere Using a VPN?
In an effort to unblock TextNow outside both the US or Canada, follow the steps given below:
- Sign up for a VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN client on the device you want to use TextNow app on.
- Connect to any VPN server based in the USA or Canada.
- You will now appear to be accessing the web as if you are in the United States.
- Access TextNow from anywhere across the globe.
TextNow has also attempted to keep a level of privacy among its users since they grant you another number to use other than of your real one. Using a VPN appends to all this by encrypting your internet connection. Connecting to a VPN enables you to encrypt your data traffic. You get to have full security and web anonymity from any third party that might intend to track down your online activity. You also get to circumvent any network blocks that might have been put in place by your school or employer’s network.
Best VPN for TextNow
To kick-off, we’ve put together the following popular services that are sure to keep your connection private; and your security maintained.
Here’s our list of the best VPN to Unblock TextNow from anywhere:
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 VyprVPN (5$/month)
Number of servers: 700+ | Server locations: 73 | IP addresses: 200,000+ | Maximum devices supported: 3-5
VyprVPN is a Golden Frog owned network founded by Internet veterans who are in similar internet businesses since 1994. Goldenfrog is a Switzerland-based company, and the country is favorable for privacy laws. With the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Ordinance (DPO).
- No server down issues and connections are always available
- It supports 256-bit of military-grade encryption
- Multiple protocols support to choose the preferred level of encryption
- NAT Firewall to provide additional security
- Simultaneous connection up to 5 devices
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat
- 30-days Money-Back Guarantee
Avail 25% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.04$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 54% Discount
A VPN allows you to cover your connection by camouflaging your IP address. Your IP address primarily is your digital fingerprint. It happens to contain specific information about you and your connection. By knowing your IP, anyone can get to know your location, and sometimes, even your identity too. A VPN enables you to sneak all this by offering the opportunity to alter your IP. This can be done by connecting to the Internet through a different VPN server, replacing the one used by your ISP.
Conclusion -How To Unblock TextNow From Anywhere
We’ve just gone through some of the top-notch VPN services that you could sign up to; have access to TextNow even when you are outside Canada and the US. These VPN services are all top-tiers in their own unique ways, and that is why we recommend going through their individual reviews to know what to pick. If you have any comments or questions, you’d like to ask us, leave them in the section below, and we’ll be glad to get back to you.