Unblock Netflix with ExpressVPN: Netflix is one of the most successful video content platforms. In fact, it claims the best content anyone can get in one place. The issue is that Netflix’s library is not available in all the countries across the world. Because of copyrights and distribution laws, Netflix provides different content for different locations. If you want to get all that Netflix has to give, you are going to need a VPN.
But Netflix is clever enough to combat the recent VPN use; the streaming service started blocking VPNs. Consequently, not every VPN can proffer you the TV shows and movies you want.(also check, How’s ExpressVPN For Torrenting?)
But ExpressVPN can. Here’s how:
Unblock Netflix With ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is one of the most reliable VPN services you can use at the moment. Particularly if you want to stream content; you need a VPN with high speed; unlimited data, and servers all around the globe.
Here’s what ExpressVPN grants:
- Super fast video streaming quality
- 1,700 servers in over 94 locations across the globe
- Does not log data; so you can surf the web anonymously
- Strong encryption and security
- Enables P2P and Torrenting
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Apps and platforms for every device
On top of that, ExpressVPN is one of the only VPNs that consistently evades Netflix’ notorious VPN block.
Download and Install ExpressVPN to Get Started
- Sign up for ExpressVPN’s service. (This link will get you three months free if you sign up for the year!)
- Download, install and run the VPN software on your preferred device.
- Choose any server based in the US.
- Log into your Netflix subscription and begin watching!
Personalize Your Video Quality
ExpressVPN enables you to gauge the speed of each VPN server. Utilize the tool to determine the rate you want, and Netflix will connect you to be the best server.
The video quality recommendations and their comparable internet speeds from Netflix are:
- Least quality for 500 kbps of internet speeds.
- Less than 480p for 1.5 Mbps of internet speed.
- 480p or better (standard quality video) at rates of 3 Mbps.
- 720p or better (high definition video) at speeds of 5 Mbps.
- Ultra HD at speeds of 25 Mbps. This is 1080p or better quality.
- In the case that you see any form of a slowdown with the internet connection, you can just get the right server for the quality of video you need.
Factors to Consider
To unblock Netflix with ExpressVPN, you must have an ExpressVPN subscription and a Netflix account. If you already have an account with Netflix, sign in with that account. If not, you can get one. ExpressVPN is a service to allow you browse securely and overcome the location barriers put in place by Netflix.
Additionally, you can watch Netflix on various devices and operating systems. The laptop and desktop environment needs accessing it through a web browser. These incorporate macOS, Windows, and Linux. The mobile has native apps for each; namely iOS and Android apps. There is also an app for Apple TV that allows you to cast the Netflix content onto the big screen.(also check, 5 Best VPN for Netflix – Watch Netflix from anywhere 2018)
Conclusion -How To Unblock Netflix With ExpressVPN
Don’t restrict your use of ExpressVPN to watching Netflix alone. Yes, you can binge on the Netflix shows, but ExpressVPN is much more than a Netflix unblocker. You can use it to surf the web and access any content that is not available in your country.
Latest posts by Ketty Mitchels (see all)
- How to Install Hootloop V2 on Kodi - June 19, 2018
- How to Unblock Twitch With a VPN - June 19, 2018
- 7 VPN Scams You Need to Avoid - June 19, 2018
- Watch the World Cup 2018 on Xbox One- Know How to Stream the 2018 World Cup 2018 on Xbox One? - June 14, 2018
- Cloud Act Violates Privacy – How to Protect Yourself - June 14, 2018