How to Watch Live TV on Kodi 17 Krypton? Kodi is a full dose of entertainment if you know how to get the most out of your Kodi TV. This means you must know how to install Kodi and setup add-ons so that you can enjoy the live streaming of your favorite content. However, for Kodi beginners, things get a little complicated when it comes to installation and setup.
Additionally installing them right Kodi add-on is also crucial to enjoying Kodi at its best. In this article, I am going to tell you how can you complete all the required steps to get started with Kodi and how can you Watch Live TV on Kodi 17 Krypton. I have written simple steps on how can you set up Kodi to Watch Live TV on Kodi 17 Krypton on any of your streaming devices like; PC, Mac, Android, Chromecast, Raspberry Pi, or Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Best Live TV Kodi Add-ons
I am listing down some best Kodi add-on for ultimate live TV streaming. You can install these add-ons and watch Live TV on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Zattoo Box
- WWW iPlayer
- US TV Now
- PS Vue
- Rai on Demand
- DR TV
How to Watch Live TV on Kodi 17.1 Krypton
The following are the simple steps by which you can install the USTVNow Kodi 17 add-on. It will let you stream live TV channels all across the USA on your Kodi-enabled devices.
STEP ONE: Create USTV Now Account
First, you need to create your free USTV Now account. Follow these instructions carefully.
- Head over to the USTV Now website. Click on ‘Sign Up’.
- This will take to the USTV Now registration page. Enter your email address and click ‘Sign Up’. Do not use Facebook or Gmail options.
- On the next page, click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your new password, first and last name, as well as your country. Do not choose the USA.
- Check the boxes next to ‘I am a U.S. citizen’ and ‘I agree with terms and conditions’.
- Go to your email’s inbox to confirm your new USTV Now account.
- Congrats! You can now use your account to watch free live US channels on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, PC, or Mac.
STEP TWO: Install USTVNOW Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
If you want to watch live streaming of ABC, FOX, CBS, PBS, CW, and NBC free live on your Kodi TV then you must install the USTV Now addon. Below are the steps to install USTVNow Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Open your Kodi app and go to ‘Addons’.
- Choose the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- Now, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Add-ons.
- Click on USTVNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- All the video add-ons you install, including USTVNow, will appear here.
How to Install USTVNow on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
In case you have Kodi Jarvis, Here are the steps to install USTVNow on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- Launch Kodi.
- Go to Videos -> Add-Ons
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Get more.
- Choose USTVNow. Click Install.
- An ‘Add-On Enabled’ notification will appear.
- Go back to Videos -> Add-Ons and click on USTVNow.
Finally, in order to watch live TV on Kodi 17 Krypton or Jarvis, you first need to create a free account on USTVNow. Then you must install the USTVNow add-on on your Kodi app. In the end, never forget to use Kodi with VPN always to stay safe while streaming. VPN not only protects you but also reduce bandwidth throttling by your ISP while streaming online.