How to Watch UFC Fight Night 152 Live Online: On May 18th, Rafael dos Anjos will square off with Kevin Lee inside Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York. This bout is some kind of redemption for both fighters as they look to rebound from tough defeats against Kamaru Usman and Al Iaquinta respectively. The event will mark the promotion’s first visit to Rochester. So, if you want to watch UFC Fight Night 152 live, follow this guide below.
Avail 70% Discount
Read More: How to Watch Pose Season 2 Online?
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 152 Live Online?
UFC Fight Night on ESPN+
ESPN+ has become the home of UFC Fight Nights. Well, this one is called UFC on ESPN+ 10, it can’t be any clearer. The channel bought the rights to all UFC events including PPVs. However, since ESPN+ is only available in the US, MMA fans living abroad will find it hard to stream what goes on inside the Octagon. The channel will read your IP address as soon as you try to access its website. If you hold a foreign one, you’ll be blocked on the spot. This is what you’ll be getting: “ESPN+ is not available in your country due to content rights issues.”
Fortunately, there’s a workaround that can help UFC fans bypass regional restrictions with ease. Yeah, we’re talking about none other than the robust internet tool, a VPN. With it, you’ll even be able to circumvent UFC Blackouts if they ever occur. Not only that, but it’ll protect your data while browsing the web with high-level military grade encryptions.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 152 Live with a VPN?
As I mentioned, the only way you can stream ESPN+ is by being located in the United States. Even if you have a valid subscription to the channel, once you leave the country, you’ll lose all access to its streaming content. However, if you operate with a VPN, you can appear wherever you like to be by simple pressing the connect button.
All you need to do is connect to a server in the United States. This will give you an American IP address, which is the main factor to unblock streaming channels in the US. Try it yourself, approach ESPN+ with a US IP address and see as the geo-error message vanishes. I can literally say now that you can stream ESPN+ wherever you are. Follow the steps below, unblock ESPN+, and watch UFC Fight Night 152 live anywhere:
- First, you need to sign up for a credible VPN service provider. I’ve reviewed and tried a lot of VPNs available on the market, but there’s one that stood tall, NordVPN.
- On their website, download their dedicated application on a compatible device. Their service is supported on a plethora of devices including iOS, PC, Mac, and Android.
- Install the application, launch it, and sign in with your newly created VPN account.
- Now, navigate through the server list and connect to an American server.
- Launch ESPN+’s website or their app if you already have it.
- Finally, stream UFC on ESPN+ 10 live no matter where you are on the map.
NordVPN is one of the best VPNs out there. It offers a 30-day money back guarantee in case you weren’t satisfied with what they have to offer. You can find other top VPNs for ESPN+. Check them out in the following list.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.91$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 84% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
UFC on ESPN+ 10 -What You Need to Know?
Kevin Lee makes his welterweight debut to take on the former lightweight champion and interim welterweight title challenger, Rafael dos Anjos. As I mentioned before, they’re both rebounding for previous losses by the hands of two of the top skilled fighters in the promotion. However, RDA is coming back from a two-fight losing streak. Even one of the most skilled fighters in the history of MMA can have a rough year. That’s exactly what happened to Rafael in 2018.
Lee has the tools to give RDA the same hardships Covington and Usman did theoretically. He’s an extremely powerful wrestler, and it could make dos Anjos a bit wary of operating as comfortably on the back foot as he did against Ferguson. In my opinion, both of them are evenly matched in terms of skills. I can’t predict which one will one unless I see it in person.
On the other hand, we were promised a co-main event for this upcoming UFC Fight Night, but unfortunately, it was canceled. Neil Magny has been forced out of his scheduled Welterweight showdown against Vicente Luque due to undisclosed reasons, and a replacement is currently being sought. We’re still waiting for confirmation about who’s going to fill in the gap in the card.
Also, Megan Anderson will take on Felicia Spencer, while Charles Oliveira takes on Nik Lentz. Moreover, Ian Heinisch will be facing Antonio Carlos Junior in Middleweight action. I can tell that the card is stacked with amazing matches. You certainly don’t want to miss any of it come May 18th. To keep you updated, here’s the full fight card of UFC Fight Night 152:
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee
- Antônio Carlos Júnior vs. Ian Heinisch
- Megan Anderson vs. Felicia Spencer
- Charles Oliveira vs. Nik Lentz
- Davi Ramos vs. Austin Hubbard
- Aspen Ladd vs. Sijara Eubanks
- Desmond Green vs. Charles Jourdain
- Danny Roberts vs. Michel Pereira
- Michael Trizano vs. Grant Dawson
- Patrick Cummins vs. Ed Herman
- Zak Cummings vs. Trevin Giles
- Julio Arce vs. Julian Erosa
Conclusion -Watch UFC Fight Night 152 Live Online
UFC Fight Night 152 will be headlined by a highly-intriguing Welterweight bout that will see Rafael dos Anjos welcome Kevin Lee to the division. I have high hopes that this showdown will be very entertaining to see as dos Anjos has a lot to prove. Will he get rid of his losing streak? Or is it “third time’s a charm”? Well, tune in on May 18th and find out.