How to Watch Reef Break Season 1: ABC Go’s Reef Break is set to premiere June 20, 2019th, and we’re here to tell you how you can watch the latest crime drama with the help of a VPN. Unblock the streaming service outside the US and learn how to Watch Reef Break season 1 anywhere.
Read more: How to Watch Gold Cup 2019 Live Online
How to Stream Reef Break Season 1 Using a VPN?
“It’s an exhilarating and suspenseful ride set against some of the most beautiful locations,” said Channing Dungey, president of ABC Entertainment, of Reef Break. Now, if you wish to watch Reef Break outside the US, you’ll have to fake being located in the US. Unless you appear to be in the US, you won’t be able to access the content you want, like ABC Go’s. The only way you’ll be able to watch Reef Break season 1 is by gaining an American IP address, which can be achieved via a VPN.
A VPN, brief for Virtual Private Network, is mainly a cybersecurity tool that can go beyond ensuring users’ security. A VPN works by encrypting all of your data and re-route your traffic through its own secure server. Now, when the re-routing happens, your public IP will end up changing to match the location of the server you chose. In other words, all you have to do to watch ABC Go abroad is connect to an American VPN server. Once you do that, you’ll have an American IP address and access to ABC Go.
Using a VPN -Steps
Follow the steps below to unblock ABC Go and stream Reek Break abroad.
- First of all, you need to sign up with a VPN service provider, better of which is NordVPN.
- Next, you have to download and install the VPN application on your streaming device.
- Activate the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Connect to a US VPN server, which would allow you to obtain an American IP address.
- Go online using an American IP address.
- Access ABC Go and watch Reef Break’s first season anywhere in the world.
For the best results, subscribe to NordVPN‘s services. The VPN service provider is a highly reliable, functioning, and secure VPN service provider. Separate from providing a wide range of features, it offers a large pool of servers. Plus, the company offers a unique amalgam of speed and security. Check out other VPN providers in the list below.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
About Reef Break Season 1
Reef Break is a French-American crime drama television series that was announced on May 2 back in 2018. On August 23, 2018, ABC picked up the series for its own 2019 summer schedule. Also, ABC Studios International is producing the television series for French broadcaster.
- Cat Chambers: Poppy Montgomery
- Jake Wyatt: Desmond Chiam
- Jake Elliot: Ray Stevenson
- Detective Tolan: Joey Vieira as
Reef Break Synopsis
Reef Break is a crime drama series set to air this June. The main character, Cat Chambers, is a thief who has turned into a fixer for the governor of a breathtaking Pacific Island paradise. Cat’s imperfect past gives her the ability to understand criminals and solve crimes. Her character is impulsive, reckless, and irresistible. She gets caught up in fast-paced, dynamic adventures as she slowly develops an interest to the island. Cat’s reappearance causes trouble for old friends, enemies, and lovers, including an FBI agent ex-husband, her imprisoned crime boss, and a police detective lover. Each episode features heavy crime, surf, sex, and sunshine. Cat will even reach the point where work and play are mixed up.
Conclusion -Stream Reef Break Season 1
You wouldn’t want to miss the first season of Reek Break or any other series while you’re abroad. Subscribing to either a VPN would be enough for you to gain access to the content you want overseas. With a VPN, you get both online security and freedom. Which VPN are you going to choose? Let us know in the comment section below.