Watch Big Brother 2019 Outside the US: The idea of putting 20 strangers under one roof for three consecutive months sounds really creepy. Add 24/7 surveillance to record their every move, and you’ve got quite the horror movie between your hands. But what we’re talking about is far from it and is just for entertainment. Big Brother returns for the 21st time with a two-night premiere event on June 25 and 26 on CBS All Access. Julie Chen Moonves will be back to host the show, which has millions of US followers. But what about fans who live abroad? Can they stream Big Brother 2019 outside the USA?
Read more: How to Watch Baskets Season 4 Live Online
How to Watch Big Brother 2019 Outside the US
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but no, they cannot. Why? Because the channel is geo-blocked outside the USA. However, in this article, we’ll show you how to unblock CBS from anywhere in the world using a VPN.
CBS All Access And Geo-Blocks
If you’re an American ‘BB’ fanatic and you’re planning a vacation in the next three months, you might want to postpone it. That’s because you can’t stream Big Brother 2019 outside ‘the land of the free and the home of the brave.’
Due to licensing issues, CBS All Access is only available inside the United States. If you try to access it from abroad, the following message will appear on your screen:
“Oops. This video isn’t available in your country.”
Therefore, if you wish to avoid this pesky error phrase, you have to get a VPN.
What is A VPN?
Before I explain to you how VPNs work, allow me to tell you how CBS can determine where you are. Your IP address reveals your online location to the World Wide Web, including CBS All Access. Once this channel sees that you are outside its coverage area, you’ll get ‘evicted.’
As a result, your best option to access the streaming service or any other restricted website for that matter is by changing your IP address. And that’s where the VPN steps in.
A virtual private network (VPN) is a tool that can spoof your geographic position. It allows you to connect to a foreign server of your choice, like the US. Then, it gives you a new IP address from the region that you selected to make it appear as if you were physically there. This will give you access to CBS and every other American-restricted channel.
Furthermore, VPNs protect your online privacy and security by encrypting your traffic. This means that no one can monitor your activity, not even your internet service provider. Also, they will block any malware or cyber threat, which is pretty useful if you constantly connect to public WiFi networks.
How to Watch Big Brother 2019 with VPN -the Steps
To put it simply, all you have to do to stream BB21 from abroad is:
- Subscribe to a well-known VPN service that offers speed, security, and privacy. You can check out our list of recommendations below.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, Android, iOS, or Amazon Fire TV.
- Sign in and connect to a server from the United States.
- Visit the CBS website and enjoy the latest season of Big Brother.
Best VPNs to Stream Big Brother 2019
As I mentioned earlier, you have to use a reputable and efficient VPN service. Free VPNs like Hola VPN may seem tempting, but trust me, they don’t work well at all.
First, they only offer a limited number of servers, which are usually very slow due to a large number of connected devices.
Second, most of them have terrible security and privacy features, which include weak or no encryption. Also, they might sell your internet traffic to third parties.
Therefore, you’re better off using a paid service because you’ll get your money’s worth. That’s why we rounded up the highest-ranked providers in the business to help you.
NordVPN is our number one choice. This provider checks out every box you’d want from a VPN.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Conclusion – Watch Big Brother 2019 Outside the US
20 contestants will face one another in complete isolation from the outside world yet again this year. The houseguests will spend their summer in the Big Brother house with the hopes of emerging the crowned winner of $500,000. Each week, the participants will vote someone out of the house until only one remain. Therefore, if you want to follow BB21 from abroad and see who will be the last one to leave the house, you have to get a VPN.