How to Install Liquid TV Addon on Kodi: The Liquid TV addon is a live TV offering from Brazil. If you know Portuguese; this is unquestionably the addon you need to look into. Inside, you will see TV, films, animes, Novelas, and more. No native speaker should miss out this addon. To get it, read our guide to help you download and install it today.
How to Install Liquid TV Addon on Kodi
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. The development team supports it. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Zeus Video team is available to help you for support.
How to Install Liquid TV Addon on Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you look at the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://sokodi.net/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Vik or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > vik > repository.vikingsbuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then >
- Vikings Repository > Video add-ons > Liquid TV.
- Select the Install.
- Wait for the Addon enabled notification.
- Access by going back to Home screen > Addons > Video Addons > One Play HD.
These are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we will show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install Liquid TV on Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you’re using Jarvis, the guidance vary imperceptibly but should be straightforward to follow. We suggest switching to the latest version of Kodi.
- Open your Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://sokodi.net/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it vik, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine.
- Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose vik > repository.vikingsbuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for notification.
- Now, select Install from the repository > Vikings Repository > Video addons > One Play HD > Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video AddOns > One Play HD from your home screen.
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know many Kodi add-ons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media, and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted, and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know many Kodi add-ons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these
- Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more
- Your ISP cannot track your Kodi streaming activities
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the requirement and benefits of connecting to a secure and reliable VPN service when using Kodi; we thought to present you our list of top recommended VPN service providers that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Conclusion -How to Install Liquid TV Addon on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it is as simple as it looks; you can install Liquid TV Add-on on Kodi by following the easy guide given above. Also, remember to use a reliable VPN with Kodi; since multiple Kodi addons are geo-blocked and you cannot access them without using a VPN for Kodi.