How to Install Viewster on Kodi? Viewster is an international video on demand service which is free of cost. It has got a broad range of ad-supported free TV shows and movies. You can enjoy TV shows and movies in various categories like; Anime, Drama, Documentaries, Horror, Thrillers, and more. Most noteworthy, it is a legal video-on-demand service, which means you can stream anything on it without any worry of being pirating or being unlawful. It has an app for all the major streaming devices like Android, iOS, and Roku. However, if you are a Kodi user you can also download and install Viewster on Kodi. Furthermore, you can setup Viewster on your PC, Mac, Android, or FireStick thanks to a Kodi plugin that can be found in the official Kodi repository. In this article, I will show you how can you install Viewster on Kodi.
How to Install Viewster on Kodi?
As I already told you above that Viewster can be found in the official Kodi repository, the installation and setup is easy. I have simplifies the steps below for those who don’t know how to install a Kodi add-on. Follow the steps below to do it easily:
- Launch your Kodi app and click on ‘Addons’.
- From there, click on the Package Installer Icon in the top-left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Choose the Kodi Add-on Repository and then click on ‘Video Add-ons’.
- Select Viewster from the list and then select ‘Install’.
- Wait for the ‘Addon Enabled notification’ and then go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Click on Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> Viewster.
Best Video Add-ons on Kodi
- PS Vue
- iPlayer WWW
Consequently, installing any Kodi add-on is not easy, especially if you are new to Kodi. However, I always try to ease the procedure for you. Finally, never forget to use a VPN for Kodi for safe and hassle-free streaming. Enjoy!