If you have newly brought an Amazon FireStick and finding difficult to run the various application, you might need a good VPN. Well, in an internet-based world where different company VPN’s are present, finding the best one becomes a stringent task. Therefore, in this guide, I bring to you Ultrasurf VPN which is fast, reliable and easy to use. Also, we will go through the steps to install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick.
Before going ahead with the installation process, let’s get an insight on Ultrasurf VPN. The Ultrasurf VPN is a VPN proxy that helps people in getting an access to restricted sites. Also, it makes a person anonymous where the original IP address remains hidden throughout the browsing process.
Therefore, let’s take a leap ahead and discover the steps to install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick.
Steps to Install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick
1. On the first and foremost basis, you will need to allow the apps from unknown sources. By enabling this option, you can install any third party application on your FireStick.
2. Go into the device, settings and Turn ON the apps from unknown sources option.
3. Now, go into the Amazon App store and search for Downloader application. For searching, you can use your FireStick remote.
4. Tap on the Get option to download the downloader whereas the process will depend on the speed of your net connection.
5. Also, if you have a faster speed net connection, you won’t face much interruption and lag.
6. After download install the downloader whereas the process will take a few minutes.
7. Open the downloader application and type the following URL: https://bitly/2lSyySP and tap on the go button.
8. The search module will begin the searching process after which a new window will open.
9. Yet again, the Ultrasurf application will begin its downloading process which will take a few minutes.
10. After download, Install Ultrasurf VPN and carry on with the setup process.
11. Also, if you want to free up some space on your FireStick, you can do one good thing. Go into the files manager, search for UltraSurf application and delete the APK file.
12. As soon as you will open the Ultrasurf application, you will see the toggle button on the screen. Tap on the ‘Switch to Connect’ option.
13. From your remote, you can even press the OK button for turning ON the Toggle.
14. Now, the connection request page will appear asking to setup up VPN. Click on the OK button.
15. After which, you will see the Connected status as soon you will turn ON the toggle.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- However, VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Moreover, you can Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hence, Hiding your IP on the Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Word of Mouth: Steps to Install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick
Coming down at the concluding phase, you must have understood the installation process of Ultrasurf on FireStick.
Indeed, if you live in geo-restricted regions, installing Ultrasurf VPN can be a better thing. Therefore, move ahead, install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick and browse through every single content, from your location.