If you have newly brought an Amazon FireStick and finding difficult to run the various application, you might need a good VPN. Well, in an internet-based world where different company VPN’s are present, finding the best one becomes a stringent task. Therefore, in this guide, I bring to you Ultrasurf VPN which is fast, reliable and easy to use. Also, we will go through the steps to install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick.
Before going ahead with the installation process, let’s get an insight on Ultrasurf VPN. The Ultrasurf VPN is a VPN proxy that helps people in getting an access to restricted sites. Also, it makes a person anonymous where the original IP address remains hidden throughout the browsing process.
Therefore, let’s take a leap ahead and discover the steps to install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick.
Steps to Install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick
1. On the first and foremost basis, you will need to allow the apps from unknown sources. By enabling this option, you can install any third party application on your FireStick.
2. Go into the device, settings and Turn ON the apps from unknown sources option.
3. Now, go into the Amazon App store and search for Downloader application. For searching, you can use your FireStick remote.
4. Tap on the Get option to download the downloader whereas the process will depend on the speed of your net connection.
5. Also, if you have a faster speed net connection, you won’t face much interruption and lag.
6. After download install the downloader whereas the process will take a few minutes.
7. Open the downloader application and type the following URL: https://bitly/2lSyySP and tap on the go button.
8. The search module will begin the searching process after which a new window will open.
9. Yet again, the Ultrasurf application will begin its downloading process which will take a few minutes.
10. After download, Install Ultrasurf VPN and carry on with the setup process.
11. Also, if you want to free up some space on your FireStick, you can do one good thing. Go into the files manager, search for UltraSurf application and delete the APK file.
12. As soon as you will open the Ultrasurf application, you will see the toggle button on the screen. Tap on the ‘Switch to Connect’ option.
13. From your remote, you can even press the OK button for turning ON the Toggle.
14. Now, the connection request page will appear asking to setup up VPN. Click on the OK button.
15. After which, you will see the Connected status as soon you will turn ON the toggle.
Final Word of Mouth
Coming down at the concluding phase, you must have understood the installation process of Ultrasurf on FireStick.
Indeed, if you live in geo-restricted regions, installing Ultrasurf VPN can be a better thing. Therefore, move ahead, install Ultrasurf VPN on FireStick and browse through every single content, from your location.