How to Install SnagFilms on Kodi? If you are new to Kodi and want to install Snagfilms on Kodi then this is the right article to read. Furthermore, SnagFilms is a legal video-on-demand streaming service. Which provides ad-supported independent films and documentaries. Additionally, It has more than 5,000 items available in the library. Moreover, Individuals and filmmakers can submit documentaries for consideration as well. However, If you are into it but don’t know how to get started with it. Then don’t worry you can find SnagFilms in the official Kodi add-on repository. Hence, Below I have written a simple step by step method to install Snagfilms on PC, Android, FireStick, Rasberry Pi, or any other device you have installed Kodi 17 Krypton on.
How to Install SnagFilms on Kodi
SnagFilms can be found in the official Kodi add-on repo. So, the installation and setup procedure is not hard, unlike other Kodi add-ons. Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch your Kodi app and click on ‘Addons’.
- From there, click on the Package Installer Icon in the top-left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Choose the Kodi Add-on Repository and then click on ‘Video Add-ons’.
- Select Snagfilms from the list and then select ‘Install’.
- Wait for the ‘Addon Enabled notification’ and then go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Click on Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> Snagfilms.
- That’s it, you are done with it. You can now enjoy watching movies and TV shows on Kodi using Snagfilms
- TV Shows
- Korean Drama
- Kids and Family
SnagFilms is a legal Kodi add-on, you can enjoy watching it after you install it by the above-mentioned method. However, using a VPN for Kodi is always a better idea than using it without a VPN. VPN not only secure your internet traffic from cybercriminals, but it also lets you access Geo-blocked sites and channels from anywhere. It also stops ISPs from bandwidth throttling which lets you stream your favorite shows and movies without any hassle.