How to Install Reddit on Kodi? Reddit is a popular social platform known for news and entertainment. Users share their original content like pictures, videos on Reddit. People are really into Reddit due to the fact it has the potential for much more original content shared by millions of users around the globe. The Kodi users can also get Reddit on their Kodi to watch thousands of videos. It also allows you to add/remove reddits, search for videos/reddits as well as autoPlay all/unwatched/unfinished videos from reddit.com. In the tutorial article, I am going to show how can you install Reddit on Kodi. You can do it on any of your streaming devices like; FireStick, Android, Raspberry Pi, PC, or Mac.
How to Install Reddit on Kodi? Tutorial
Furthermore, there are two Reddit add-ons available on Kodi. So, it is up to you which one you want. However, both of these can be found in the official Kodi addon repository. Below are the steps to setup Reddit.com as well as Reddit Viewer on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Add-ons.
- Click on Reddit.com or the Reddit Viewer addon -> Install.
- Wait until you see Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- All the video add-ons you install will appear here.
Final Words- How to Install Reddit on Kodi?
Consequently, you can do whatever you like by installing the Reddit add-on on your Kodi app. You can watch videos, check the latest trends, add/remove reddits etc. It is a great Kodi add-on to enhance your Kodi experience.