The PIA aka the Private Internet Access is a VPN that serves the purpose of staying anonymous while browsing online. Also, using PIA, you can secure your Internet connection by masking the original IP address with a different one. Therefore, in this guide, I will explain to you the steps to install PIA on FireStick.
Still, before moving forward, let’s make you know something about the Private Internet Access. It’s a virtual private network that helps you to surf freely without posting any limits. Consequently, if offers a multi-layered security where the company uses VPN tunnelling to get advanced security protection.
Additionally, with PIA, you will never get any network throttling problem and can easily browse in a stable internet connection. Furthermore, if you are eager to install Private Internet Access on FireStick, we have got all the steps.
Avail 70% Discount
Let’s move ahead and discover every step to install PIA on FireStick.
Steps to Install PIA on FireStick
Alike the ES File Explorer, you can use the Downloader for downloading and installing Downloader on FireStick. Hence, head towards the next set of steps and discover each information one by one.
1. Firstly, you will need to allow the apps from unknown sources. Hence, head towards the device section, settings and TURN ON the same in the settings.
2. Furthermore, head towards the Amazon FireStick app store and type ‘Downloader’ in the search field. Additionally, you can make use of your FireStick keyboard for typing the same and tap on the GO button.
3. Hence, tap on the Downloader app and proceed towards its downloading steps. Furthermore, if you have a faster speed net connection, the download process will be completed in 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Furthermore, proceed towards the installation process of Downloader. This again will take a few seconds after which you can open downloader and follow the necessary steps.
5. Open the Downloader and Type: https://privateinternetaccess.com/pages/download. After typing the exact same URL, press on the GO button.
6. When the downloading process is completed, you can move ahead and complete the installation process.
7. Furthermore, make sure to enable the Java Script by tapping on the Yes button. You will get the warning message where you can just proceed further.
8. Hence, after the installation of PIA, you can do one simple thing. Choose your wishful PIA packages and start picking your server.
9. Additionally, if you want to free up some space on your FireStick, you can do one good thing. Go into the Files Manager and delete the PIA application file.
Hence, after successfully following the above steps, you will surely find no issue to install PIA on FireStick. In case of any issue, you can simply revert back, rectify mistakes and move on with the steps.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- However, VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Moreover, you can Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hence, Hiding your IP on the Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.91$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 84% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Word of Mouth: Steps to Install PIA on FireStick
Hence, there we go! I hope you have gone through the complete installation process to install PIA on FireStick. Also, you must make sure to avail your preferred PIA packages from the given ones.
Furthermore, if you want a VPN that is easy to use, secure and reliable, choosing PIA can be an absolute choice.