The PIA aka the Private Internet Access is a VPN that serves the purpose of staying anonymous while browsing online. Also, using PIA, you can secure your Internet connection by masking the original IP address with a different one. Therefore, in this guide, I will explain to you the steps to install PIA on FireStick.
Still, before moving forward, let’s make you know something about the Private Internet Access. It’s a virtual private network that helps you to surf freely without posting any limits. Consequently, if offers a multi-layered security where the company uses VPN tunnelling to get advanced security protection.
Additionally, with PIA, you will never get any network throttling problem and can easily browse in a stable internet connection. Furthermore, if you are eager to install Private Internet Access on FireStick, we have got all the steps.
Let’s move ahead and discover every step to install PIA on FireStick.
Steps to Install PIA on FireStick
Alike the ES File Explorer, you can use the Downloader for downloading and installing Downloader on FireStick. Hence, head towards the next set of steps and discover each information one by one.
1. Firstly, you will need to allow the apps from unknown sources. Hence, head towards the device section, settings and TURN ON the same in the settings.
2. Furthermore, head towards the Amazon FireStick app store and type ‘Downloader’ in the search field. Additionally, you can make use of your FireStick keyboard for typing the same and tap on the GO button.
3. Hence, tap on the Downloader app and proceed towards its downloading steps. Furthermore, if you have a faster speed net connection, the download process will be completed in 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Furthermore, proceed towards the installation process of Downloader. This again will take a few seconds after which you can open downloader and follow the necessary steps.
5. Open the Downloader and Type: https://privateinternetaccess.com/pages/download. After typing the exact same URL, press on the GO button.
6. When the downloading process is completed, you can move ahead and complete the installation process.
7. Furthermore, make sure to enable the Java Script by tapping on the Yes button. You will get the warning message where you can just proceed further.
8. Hence, after the installation of PIA, you can do one simple thing. Choose your wishful PIA packages and start picking your server.
9. Additionally, if you want to free up some space on your FireStick, you can do one good thing. Go into the Files Manager and delete the PIA application file.
Hence, after successfully following the above steps, you will surely find no issue to install PIA on FireStick. In case of any issue, you can simply revert back, rectify mistakes and move on with the steps.
Final Word of Mouth
Hence, there we go! I hope you have gone through the complete installation process to install PIA on FireStick. Also, you must make sure to avail your preferred PIA packages from the given ones.
Furthermore, if you want a VPN that is easy to use, secure and reliable, choosing PIA can be an absolute choice.