How to Install Opera VPN on Firestick? Is it possible to install Opera VPN on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick? If you are looking answer to this question then this article is for you. Many people love to use Firestick to stream Tv shows and movies. However, the Geo-restrictions on some Kodi addon is a problem they usually face. Furthermore, Opera VPN is one of the most popular free VPN providers globally. On Google Play Store alone, their app has amassed around 1,000,000 downloads. It works well with many streaming devices. If you are new to it and wondering how to set up and install Opera VPN on Firestick. Then you are in the right place. In this article, I am going to show how can you install Opera VPN on Firestick or is it really workable?
Is The Opera VPN App Compatible With Firestick?
It seems that the current VPN App of Opera VPN is not compatible with Firestick. Which means currently you can not use Opera VPN App on Amazon Fire TV. However, I can recommend you a VPN service which is as reliable as Opera VPN and works with Fire TV as well. I highly recommend you to install ExpressVPN on Firestick. There is no doubt ExpressVPN is one of the market leaders in VPN industry. It has a vast range of devices compatible with it.
How to Install VPN on Firestick?
Follow the steps below to install ExpressVPN on Firestick;
- First, register your ExpressVPN account.
- Now launch your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Now go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Device’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
- Turn on ‘Allow apps from Unknown Sources’
- From the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, go to ‘Search.’
- Type ‘Downloader’.
- Click on the Downloader app icon to download and install it.
- Launch the Downloader app.
10. In the Downloader app main menu, enter the following URL: https://www.expressvpn.com/latest/android
11. Click ‘Go’.
12. The ExpressVPN apk installation file will now begin to download.
13. Once the ExpressVPN app download process is complete, install it on your Amazon Fire TV.
14. Click on ‘Open’ to Launch the ExpressVPN app.
15. Sign in and connect to a VPN server of your choice.
16. Press the Home button on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick remote and keep the ExpressVPN app running in the background.
Benefits of Using VPN on Fire TV
Having a VPN on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick will enhance your streaming experience via Fire TV. If you don’t live in the US, using Fire TV for streaming is not worth it, as most of the Us streaming channels are blocked outside the United States. However, when you install VPN on Firestick or Fire TV you can many benefits like:
- Unblock American Amazon Instant Video.
- Access Geo-blocked US streaming channels such as Hulu, HBO GO, Showtime, NBC Sports, ABC Go, and much more.
- Unblock UK channels like BBC iPlayer, ITV, Channel 4.
- Stream videos via Kodi anonymously.
Final Words-How to Install Opera VPN on Firestick?
Fire TV, then you can avail the facility of unlimited geo-restricted content on Kodi. By using the best Kodi VPN that which supports Amazon fire TV. All that you need to do is to setup Kodi VPN for Fire TV as instructed above and then you have the access to the world of unstoppable entertainment. You can stream videos, sports channels, documentaries, Live TV, TV shows, dramas, movies etc. from any part of the world.