If you one of those individuals who like to watch daily news of entertainment, lifestyle, and sports, Newsy is one of the best apps available in the market. With the use of the Newsy app, you can be informed of the top stories all over the world. Hence, right in this article, I will explain to you the steps to install Newsy on FireStick.
Coming down towards the Newsy application, it’s a free app with which you can watch unlimited shows on the go. Additionally, you can even add videos on the queue and watch them as and when you like.
Therefore, now, let u move ahead and discover every single step for installing Newsy on FireStick.
Steps to Install Newsy on FireStick
Firstly, as the Newsy app is available on the Amazon App Store, you don’t necessarily need to sideload the application.
Hence, with this, the installation along with the download process becomes simpler. Let’s go ahead and discover the steps for installing the same.
- Turn ON the Amazon FireStick and wait for the installation process to complete. Here, it will take around a few seconds for the FireStick to complete its boot up process.
- Now, head towards the Amazon App Store and search for the Newsy application. After tapping on the search icon, you will see a different list of options. Carefully select the Newsy app and proceed with its download and installation process.
- In the navigational process, you can use the FireStick keyboard to fasten up the process. Also, even simple browsing can help you complete the installation process.
- In download, much of the things will depend on the speed of your net connection. Hence, if you have got a faster speed connection, download can complete much faster.
- After the download is complete, you can proceed with the installation process. In the installation, it will consume a few seconds after which you can start using the app, right away.
- If you are done with the download and installation process, simply you can open the Newsy app.
- Now, after opening the app, you will see different news section altogether, Even more, every single top story will be displayed for you whereas you can choose any of them and read the news.
- Also, if you do not like the interface or anything about the Newsy app, the company has made it simpler for you. Simply, you can delete the app from Amazon files and install other apps of your choice.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hiding your IP on Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Word of Mouth
Consequently, hope you have understood every single step of installing the Newsy app on FireStick. Yes, the app is wonderful for those who are eager to watch and read the latest news from home along with offices.
Further, with the Newsy application, you can simply have a good speed net connection and watch the latest news, stories and much more things.
Hence, move ahead, install Newsy on FireStick and watch an endless series of news, the best ever way.