In 2019, almost every home will be using Wifi or network technologies and when it comes to testing network speed, issues may arise. However, for the person who uses FireStick, the NetSpeed Test app can be a good option. Hence, given below are the steps to install NetSpeed Test on FireStick.
Avail 70% Discount
Indeed, millions of users use the Amazon FireStick and in case of any speed slow issue, streaming can be interrupted. Also, the NetSpeed Test shows the most accurate data to FireStick users. With this, you can be sure about your download and installation speeds.
Hence, as of now, let us move ahead and discover every detailed step of installing NetSpeed Test on FireStck.
Steps to Install NetSpeed on FireStick
First of all, as the NetSpeed Test is available on FireStick, sideloading the app won’t help in any way.
With this, you can easily complete the download along with the installation process of NetSpeed.
- Proceed with Turning ON the Amazon FireStick and wait for its initialization process. This will take a few seconds after which you can proceed with the installation steps.
- Now, for searching the NetSpeed Test app on the Amazon Store, visit the Amazon App Store. Here, you can use your Amazon FireStick remote to fasten up the entire process.
- After you have got a list of options, carefully select the NetSpeed Test and proceed with the download and installation steps.
- For download, make sure to have a faster speed net connection. Indeed, the download will take around a few seconds. Wait for the download to complete and then move ahead with the installation steps.
- In the installation, all you need is to press the GO button and wait for the entire installation to complete.
- After you are done with the download and installation process, you can open the application.
- Yes, after you open the NetSpeed Test app, you can simply start the testing of your net connection. After the processing is done, you will get the Upload along with Download speeds.
- Visualizing the upload and download speed, you will get a clear idea of how your internet connection is behaving. In case of any improvement, you can contact the Internet service provider and tell them to fix the same.
- However, in rare cases, if the NetSpeed Test is not showing proper results, you can uninstall the app. Go into the Amazon Files and delete the NetSpeed Test right away.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hiding your IP on Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Final Word of Mouth
Summing up the useful FireStick article, hope you have gone through every single step to install NetSpeed Test on FireStick.
Yes, for every single FireStick user, testing speeds on their Amazon FireStick has to be the most essential thing. By testing Network speeds, they can enjoy seamless streaming and in case of slow speeds, users can contact the ISP.
Hence, now that you know the complete installation and download procedure, you can do one good thing.
Take a leap ahead, complete the installation process and enjoy seamless streaming all the way.