How To Install Live Net TV on Firestick & Fire TV? Live Net TV is a live television streaming APK available for use on tons of devices. Furthermore, Live Net TV features over 800 live channels in numerous Categories. Which is News, Movies, Sports, Entertainment, Cooking, Kids, and more. Moreover, it is absolutely free. Hence, for this, you need the installation of the application Downloader. Which will enable you to install Live Net TV with ease. Hence, In this article, I am going to show how can you install Live Net TV on FireStick.
How To Install Live Net TV on Firestick/Fire TV?
So, here is the step by step guide to learn how to install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV.
- From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download and then Click Open, now Click Allow and Click OK
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: https://www.livenettv.to/ and click Go
14. Click Install and then Click Done
16. This will return you to Downloader. Click delete to remove the file then Click Delete again
18. Return to Fire TV home screen and under Your Apps & Games scroll to the right and click See All
20. Click Move to front and Installation is now complete!
Read more: Firestick Guides
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hiding your IP on Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
5. Private Internet Access
Conclusion- How To Install Live Net TV on Firestick/Fire TV?
Consequently, it is all that you need to do to download and install Live Net TV on Firestick. Furthermore, don’t forget to use a VPN when streaming movies and TV shows using various add-ons on your Firestick. Enjoy safe and legal streaming.