How to Install Kodi On Windows: Kodi is the most significant source of fun. The software can give hundreds of media contents to see. To watch all that you must have Kodi on your device. Kodi is simple to install and download, and there is no rocket science in it. No matter what type you have for installing Kodi, you can always get Kodi. Once you’re done with installation of Kodi you cannot see no for any content, Kodi has it all. For installing Kodi on different devices, go through the following guideline:(also see, 5 Best Kodi VPN Services 2018)
How to Install Kodi Version 17.6 on Windows 10 (v17.6 Krypton)
Downloading Kodi 17.6 on Windows is very easy. Follow steps stated here in to install Kodi on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download Kodi app from the Kodi website. You can also get your hands on it from the app store of Microsoft.
- For the downloaded file, you need to locate its destination and then proceed to launch its setup
- Here click on yes when you will be asked to allow for the running of setup Wizard
- Agree as a yes to accepting the license agreement, now move forward
- Next step is to choose the components for installing and then click on the option saying “next.”
- You need to select a place where Kodi is to install and then click on the next option
- After you click on the next, your system will begin installing Kodi
- Upon ending of installation, you will check the digit saying run Kodi and then upon the completion, click on Finish
- Kodi downloading is now completed
How to Install Kodi on Windows 10 (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Installation of Kodi 16 Jarvis on the Windows 10 works in the same way like that of Kodi 17 Jarvis.
Kodi 16 Jarvis can readily be downloaded from the Kodi site. 16 version is however not available on Windows app store, so it is better to choose 17 version as this one is latest. After your downloading from the website is complete for setup of Kodi, rest process remains relatively same. (also see, How to Install USTV Now On Kodi)
How to Install Kodi on Windows 7
If you want to install Kodi on the Windows 7, the method is same like that you use for downloading it on the Windows 10.
- All you have to do is to visit the website of Kodi and navigate towards website`s download part.
- From here, download the Kodi software upon the laptop or PC as needed. Now start the process of setup and then follow the steps mentioned in its installation Wizard.
- After installation of the Wizard is complete, you can open the Kodi TV upon your system
- When you have Kodi TV, you have all access to endless entertainment with online streaming
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media centre and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy a safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more
- Your ISP cannot track your Kodi streaming activities
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPNs for Kodi
4. Private Internet Access
How to Update/Upgrade Kodi on Windows
Next guide we are going to state is about updating or upgrading the Kodi upon Windows:
Those running older Kodi versions need to improve their system. After that method streamlined. From Kodi, there is no suggestion for automatic updating. There no such option built-in to the system. So, its users are obliged to download newest versions from the official website on the respective device. After that, they have to complete installation process for updating Kodi on the Windows 8 & 10 as needed.
In the majority of the instances, settings & library are stored while installing Kodi16 or 17. While installing, it requires overwriting of the existing files, and you have to select YES to continue and complete the installation method. Thus it is always better to have a backup of your data before Kodi is updated on the Windows.
Conclusion -How to Install Kodi On Windows
Kodi is a great invention that is getting favourite day by day. Not only are its official but also unofficial resources also appending much to this Kodi platform. Whether you are engaged in movies or want documentaries or you are looking for any fitness stuff, Kodi will never disappoint you.