How To Install Gostreams On Kodi? We welcome you to our step-by-step guide to installing Gostreams on Kodi 16 and 17 brand new add-on. The source is back with an all-new Add-on for Kodi & SPMC named Gostreams. With a simplistic layout and a user-friendly interface, the Gostreams Add-on for Kodi & SPMC will make it simple for you to see your favourite Movies & TV shows for free.
How To Install Gostreams On Kodi
The GoStreams Kodi Add-on has several great videos that you will want to get a look at. It concentrates principally on one-click TV programs and movies. You will never want to miss out on this one that’s for sure! Take help from our guide to download and install it today.
Before we kick-off, bear in mind that this repo is not an element of the official Kodi repository. It is not backed by the Kodi team. However, it is carried by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi site and ask any questions. They will be available to help you with support.
How To Install Gostreams On Kodi 16 Jarvis
By following the simple steps given below; you can make it dead-easy to install Gostreams on Kodi 16 Jarvis. So, here we go:
- First of all, head to the Home screen
- Select System option> File Manager > Add Source
- Enter http://archive.org/download/back2basicsrepo
- Enter ORIGIN in the box given below
- Select OK button
- Hit back the Home screen
- Now, select System > ORIGIN
- Install from zip file
- Select repository.origin-x.x.x.zip
- Now sit back and wait for the notification
- Select Origin Repo
- Choose Video Add-ons
- Tap on Gostreams
- Select Install button
- Wait for the notification
- Add-on has now been installed successfully on your Kodi
How To Install Gostreams On Kodi 17 Krypton
Following easy steps will let you install Gostreams on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Launch your Kodi Device
- Ensure that your Unknown Sources is enabled; (Add-ons Settings > Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now go back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button > File Manager > Add Source
- Enter http://archive.org/download/back2basicsrepo in the top box
- Enter ORIGIN in the box at the bottom
- Now, select OK button.
- Go back to the HOME screen
- Select Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from the zip file
- Select ORIGIN
- Select repository.origin-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Install from repository
- Origin Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Gostreams
- Click on the Install option
- Now, wait until you get Add-on enabled notification
- The Gostreams Kodi Add-on can now be accessible from Home Screen > Gostreams
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media centre and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy a safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Kodi streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPNs for Kodi
#1 NordVPN (3.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 66% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 VyprVPN (5$/month)
Number of servers: 700+ | Server locations: 73 | IP addresses: 200,000+ | Maximum devices supported: 3-5
VyprVPN is a Golden Frog owned network founded by Internet veterans who are in similar internet businesses since 1994. Goldenfrog is a Switzerland-based company, and the country is favorable for privacy laws. With the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Ordinance (DPO).
- No server down issues and connections are always available
- It supports 256-bit of military-grade encryption
- Multiple protocols support to choose the preferred level of encryption
- NAT Firewall to provide additional security
- Simultaneous connection up to 5 devices
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat
- 30-days Money-Back Guarantee
Avail 25% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.04$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 54% Discount
Conclusion -How To Install Gostreams On Kodi
We hope you would like our step-by-step guide to install Gostreams on Kodi. We will appreciate getting to know your feedback; that you can give us by leaving a comment below. Also, use any of 5 Best Kodi VPN Services 2018 for better and secured streaming experience.