How to install Google Drive on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia? If you have Google Drive on you Kodi, you can enjoy many perks of it on Kodi ap. Furthermore, it allows you to access your Google Drive files on Kodi. Hence, by using the Google Drive Kodi add-on you can access all of your files stored on G-Drive. This can be videos, audio files, and images. In this article, I am going to show how can you install Google Drive on Kodi. You can use this method set up Google Drive on any of your Kodi-enabled devices. Like; FireStick, PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or any other devices.
How to Install Google Drive on Kodi?
Additionally, the Google Drive Kodi plugin has been recently added to the official Kodi Add-on repository. so, you can easily set up by following the steps below;
- Launch your Kodi application.
- Head over to Add-ons.
- Click on the little package addon installation icon in the top left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Next, choose the Kodi add-on repository -> Video Add-ons.
- Click on Google Drive -> Install.
- Wait for the ‘Addon enabled’ notification.
- Go back to your Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons -> Video Add-ons.
- Choose Google Drive.
How to Setup The Google Drive Kodi Add-on?
Furthermore, after installing the Google Drive plugin on your Kodi app, you now have to set it up. Follow the steps below to do it;
- Launch the Google Drive Kodi addon.
- Next, click on ‘Add an account…’
- A pop-up screen will appear that will provide you with a 5-digit code.
- Head over to kodi-login.herokuapp.com and Enter the 5-digit code.
- Sign in using your Google account and grant the Google Drive addon permission to access your Google Drive files.
- Click ‘Next’.
- A message stating “Your authentication has been successful. Now KODI will complete your login.”
- Go back to your Kodi app.
- Select the Google account you’ve just added.
- Finally, browse your Google Drive storage using Kodi.
How to Install Google Drive on Kodi
Finally, it is all that you need to do to download and install Google Drive on your Kodi app. Furthermore, don’t forget to use a VPN when streaming movies and TV shows using various add-ons on your Kodi. Enjoy safe and legal streaming.