Out of every single Internet browser available on online stores. Google Chrome is probably the best one. Additionally, it’s a product of Google and has gained tremendous trust since its advent. Moreover, for people who look to opt for a faster browsing experience. Google Chrome is the best fit in that case. Hence, In this article, I will explain to you the steps to install Google Chrome on FireStick.
Furthermore, talking about the Google Chrome application. Whether you need to stream videos or download your favourite applications. Google Chrome is the best choice.
Avail 70% Discount
Hence, let’s move ahead and uncover the guide to Install Google Chrome on FireStick.
Steps to Install Google Chrome on FireStick
1. Firstly, as Google Chrome is not available on Amazon application store, you will need to side load the app.
2. Hence, head towards the device section, settings and Turn ON the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’. Moreover, proceed towards the next set of process.
3. Go into the application store and type Downloader in the search field. For this, you can use your FireStick keyboard to enter the same.
4. Tap on the download button and initiate the Downloader’s downloading process. This will consume around 2 to 3 minutes depending on the speed of your net connection.
5. After download, initiate the installation process where in just few seconds, installation of Downloader will be completed.
7. Make your way towards the Home Tab of Downloader and type the URL: http://bit.ly/2GSJmjl. After typing the exact same URL, press the GO button.
8. Download the chrome application and click on the Next button to initiate the installation process.
9. Tap on the Install button for confirming the installation of Google Chrome on your FireStick.
10. Moreover, if you have a good speed internet connection, you won’t find issues while browsing for your favourite videos, music and much more.
11. After Download, Open the Chrome browser and sign in with your Google Account. Or else, you can start using Google Chrome without the initial sign in process.
12. Now, if you are willing to free up some space on your FireStick. You can do a one brilliant thing. Go into the files manager and delete the Google Chrome application. With this, you can effectively install other application on your FireStick.
Consequently, if you will follow the apps correctly, you will find no issue in installing Google Chrome on FireStick.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- However, VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Moreover, you can Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hence, Hiding your IP on the Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (3.50$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 29% Discount
Final Word of Mouth: Steps to Install Google Chrome On FireStick
Consequently, Google Chrome is an amazing application for browsing movies, music and tons of other stuffs. Additionally, It comes with a sleek interface, design and delivers a smooth overall user experience.
Hence, take a leap ahead, install Google Chrome on FireStick and browse the Internet, the way you like the most.