How To Install CotoMovies on Firestick/Fire TV? CotoMovies is an updated version of former Bobby movie. Furthermore, CotoMovies is a streaming APK available for use on tons of devices. Additionally, CotoMovies features numerous live channels in numerous Categories. Which is News, Movies, Sports, Entertainment, Cooking, Kids, and more. Moreover, it is absolutely Ad-free. You can also download titles via this APK. Hence, In this article, I am going to show how can you install CotoMovies on FireStick.
How To Install CotoMovies Firestick/Fire TV? Guide
- From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV and Choose Developer Options
4. Now, Click Apps from Unknown Sources then Choose Turn On
6. After that, Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download and now Click Open – Important you must click “Allow” for Downloader to access your files on your device
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: http://cotomovies.com and click Go
14. Scroll down and click “Download for Android”
15. Wait for the file download to finish then Click Install
17. Click Done
18. This will return you to Downloader, from here Click Delete
19. Click Delete Again
20. Return to device main screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” scroll to the right and click See All
21. Scroll to the bottom and hold down the select button while hovering over CotoMovies to move app
22. Drag app to the top of your Apps List and open application
23. Finally, Upon opening, Click Allow
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hiding your IP on Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
5. Private Internet Access
Conclusion-How To Install CotoMovies on Firestick/Fire TV?
Consequently, it is all that you need to do to download and install CotoMovies on Firestick. Furthermore, don’t forget to use a VPN when streaming movies and TV shows using various add-ons on your Firestick. Enjoy safe and legal streaming.