How to Install CNN Add-on on Kodi? I don’t CNN needs an introduction, does it? We all know CNN is one of the best news channels globally. Millions of Kodi users want news to add to their Kodi app to stay updated. With the latest news and top-class analysis on the current affair situation. However, just a few days back CNN add-on has been added to the official Kodi repository.
Furthermore, initially, it does not offer a live news coverage feature to watch. However, it allows users to watch various news clips related to business, politics, health, weather, entertainment, travel, and much more. In this article, I am going to show how can you install CNN on Kodi. You can use this method to install CNN on Kodi on any of your Kodi-enabled streaming devices like; PC, Mac, FireStick, Android, or Raspberry Pi, follow the instructions below.
How to Install CNN on Kodi?
Additionally, as I already told you that the CCN Kodi add-on is in the official Kodi repository. So, to add it to your videos Kodi add-on follow the steps below to install CNN on Kodi;
- Launch your Kodi application.
- Head over to Add-ons.
- Click on the little package addon installation icon in the top left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Next, choose the Kodi add-on repository -> Video Add-ons.
- Click on CNN -> Install.
- Wait for the ‘Addon enabled’ notification.
- Go back to your Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons -> Video Add-ons.
- Choose CNN. You have successfully installed the CNN Kodi add-on.
Consequently, if you really want to update with the latest news and current stories. CNN is a must-have an app on your Kodi. Use it with a VPN to stay secure while streaming on Kodi.