Download Apps from Another Country on iPhone or iPad: Are you having trouble trying to download apps from other countries on your iPhone or iPad? There are over two million apps in the App Store, most of which will help you value your iOS device more. Learn how you can access and download all apps from around the world in this article.
Read more: 5 Best VPN For iPhone and iPad 2019
How to Download Apps from Another Country on iPhone or iPad?
To install geo-restricted apps on your iOS devices, follow these steps.
On the PC/ Mac:
- In iTunes, log out your account.
- At the bottom, change your location to the country of your choice.
- Find any free app.
- Click on ‘Get’
- Then, it’ll ask you to generate an account and will now give the ‘no card’ option. You will create a new username & password for this ‘new account.’
- Enter any address but make sure it must be local to that region while selecting no card.
- From your iPhone or iPad, log out your iTunes account from within your settings.
- Login with your new account.
- You can download apps from any country.
Geo-Blocked Apps On iPad/iPhone -How to Unblock And Access Via VPN
Now that you’re able to install all kinds of apps on your Apple device, it’s time to unblock and use these apps. To do so, you need to spoof your location by using a VPN. This software allows you to connect to another secure server from your location and thus your IP address will be changed. Then the websites or services you’re trying to access will think that you are located in a specific placed as opposed to your actual location. You need to follow the following steps to achieve that result:
- First, you need to sign up with a VPN provider.
- Second, download and install the VPN app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, connect to a VPN server in the country of your choosing.
- Now you’ll be able to unblock and use the apps on your iPhone/iPad.
Based on out testings, NordVPN has proved to be one of the top VPN providers on the market. This provider offers excellent services and impressive security features. If you want to check out other VPN service providers, make sure you check out the list below.
5. Private Internet Access
Conclusion -Download Apps from Another Country on iPhone or iPad
To sum it up, to download apps from other countries, you can use a VPN. That way, you can make the most out of your Apple devices and won’t feel limited when scrolling through the Apple store. We hope this guide helped you learn how to download apps on your iPhone or iPad. Share your feedback in the comment section below.