Specially made for the iPhone devices, AllConnect is a brilliant application that helps iOS devices to be connected with the Big Screen. Without a doubt, iOS devices are far different from Android ones where they lack tons of new features. Therefore with the help of AllConnect, screencasting issue can be solved much easily. In this article, I will explain to you the simple steps to install AllConnect on FireStick.
With AllConnect installed, whether you have an iPhone or an iPad, it doesn’t really matter. Therefore, let’s take a leap ahead and discover the steps to install AllConnect on FireStick.
Steps to Install AllConnect on FireStick
- Firstly, before you move ahead to install AllConnect on FireStick, you will need to allow the apps from unknown sources.
- Go straight into the device, settings and Turn ON the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’. After which, head towards the next set of steps.
- Now, you will need to install the Downloader application where go into the Amazon app store
- For typing the downloader application, you can make use of your FireStick keyboard.
- After typing, head towards downloading the Downloader whereas the process will consume a few minutes. In this case, if you have a faster speed internet connection, you can easily download AllConnect in seconds.
- Now, after downloading, go ahead and proceed for the installation of Downloader.
- Afterwards, type: https://allconnect.en.aptoide.com/ as it is and proceeds with the next set of steps.
- Now, a new window will open whereas you will need to tap on the Download button. Now, the downloading process will consume a few seconds whereas you can proceed further with the installation process.
- After installation, you will have two options. Either tap on the open option to launch the application. Or else, click on the DONE option for launching the application later.
- Now, after you have successfully downloaded and installed the AllConnect application, you can do one good thing. Go into the files manager, find AllCOnnect and delete the AllConnect application file.
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- However, VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Moreover, you can Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hence, Hiding your IP on the Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
4. Private Internet Access
Final Word of Mouth: Steps to Install AllConnect on FireStick
Summing up the entire article, I hope you have understood each and every step to install AllConnect on FireStick. Indeed, the steps are fairly simple and in case you get stuck somewhere, you can go through the steps and install AllConnect on FireStick.
Coming down to AllConnect, it’s a boon app for every iOS user. Despite the limitations, iOS users possess, you can simply use the AllConnect application for mirror casting on to the Big Screen.
Even more, you can watch high definition videos using AllConnect without any lags and interruption. Therefore, know that you have known the steps for installing AllConnect on FireStick, you can do one good thing.
Move ahead, install AllConnect on FireStick and cast your videos on to the big screen, the easy way.