How to watch ABC on Kodi live? One of the leading American television channels is ABC Family Live. It is more popular among the teens as it focuses on the petty issues of youngsters. Furthermore, there are a number of followers of ABC Family Live in the US. Hence, if you are one of them, then you must want it to stream it on any of your devices. In this article, I am going to show how can you Stream ABC channel Live on Kodi LiveABC on Kodi. You can use this method to watch all your favorite shows of ABC channel on any of your Kodi-enabled devices like; PC, Mac, Android TV, Xbox One, Raspberry Pi, and FireStick as well.
How to Create a Free USTV Now account?
Additionally, in order to use the USTVNow Kodi add-on, you must register yourself first. It is free so you just need to follow these steps below to get started and then install the add-on.
- First, you need to go to the USTV Now website. Click on ‘Sign Up’.
- You will now be redirected to the USTV Now registration page. Enter your email address and click ‘Sign Up’. Do not use the Facebook or Gmail options.
- Then on the next page, click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your new password, first and last name, as well as your country. Do not choose the USA.
- Now after that is done you have to check the boxes next to ‘I am a U.S. citizen’ and ‘I agree with terms and conditions’.
- Go to your email’s inbox to confirm your new USTV Now account.
- You can now use your account to watch free live US channels on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, PC, or Mac.
How to watch ABC on Kodi live?
Additionally, if you wish to stream top US channels like; BC, FOX, CBS, PBS, CW, and NBC free live on Kodi you have to get USTVNow add-on on your Kodi app. Furthermore, as I already mentioned that USTVNow Kodi add-on is Geo-blocked outside the US so you need a Kodi VPN to unblock it if you live abroad. Hence, you will get a US IP address with a VPN to access blocked add-ons outside the USA. However, you need a valid cable subscription to use this Kodi add-on. Here are the steps to install USTVNow.
- First, you need to open your Kodi app and go to ‘Addons’.
- Now, Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- Next, you have to click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Now click on ‘USTVNow’ -> Install.
- After that wait a few minutes or until you see ‘USTVNow’ Player Addon Enabled notification.
- Then you have to go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Then click on Video Add-ons.
- Here you can see all your installed video add-ons. including USTVNow Player.
- After all, is done, you can now watch any of your streaming channels including ABC live on your Kodi app.
Finally, it is simple if you want to watch ABC on Kodi live. Just install the above-mentioned Kodi add-on as per your region and enjoy the live actions. However, using a VPN is must unblock third-party add-ons with a VPN (if it is blocked in your region). Now enjoy any event you want to watch online on your Kodi App