How to Watch Ross Kemp Living With Live Online: A documentary means nothing if it’s not sincere. I recently knew about Ross Kemp’s Living With documentary, and it blew my mind. I’ve known him since his Eastenders days and from his Extreme World documentary, but this one is different. I’m quite sure ITV will get millions of new viewers when the show hits the screens on July 25th. Can’t join the millions of ITV streamers because you live outside the UK? That’s not a problem; I have the proper tools to access the channel abroad despite geo-restrictions. Here’s how you can watch Living With live anywhere in the world.
Read more: How to Watch Evian Championship Live Online
Avail 70% Discount
Living with on ITV
Ross Kemp Living With will air live on ITV on July 25th. However, you might not know this, but ITV is only available to viewers residing in the United Kingdom. The channel is geo-restricted, which means it allows you access based on your location. How can it pinpoint your whereabouts? By looking at your IP address, of course. You see, your IP is like a home address. Anyone who can get a hold of it can determine your current location.
Streaming services like ITV use that to limit viewership to the UK only. Even if you’re a UK citizen who happens to be abroad, you won’t get to access the channel’s content because your IP has changed upon traveling overseas. Try it out, stream a video on ITV Hub, and see what happens. Let me save you some time. Here’s the geo-error message that pops up if you view a video on ITV abroad:
“We’ve detected that you’re outside the UK. The ITV Hub is only available for viewing in the UK.”
Bummer, huh? Well, I got blocked once, and it won’t happen again. You’re here for a reason, and I’m going to give you everything you’re looking for. If you scroll down a bit further, you’ll learn how to unblock ITV anywhere in the world and how to create a free ITV account in case you don’t have one already.
Signing Up for ITV
Just because ITV offers its content for free, it doesn’t mean that you can do it freely. You need to sign up for the service by creating a free account. It’s not that hard. Follow the steps below:
- Visit ITV’s official website.
- On the top of your screen, click on the “Sign in” button.
- After that, all you need is a tap on the Sign Up Now button.
- Enter the required information with “WC1X 0AA” for Postcode
- Check the Terms and Condition box.
- Now a bit further to the south, click Submit.
- Follow the link sent to your email to complete the process.
- Let’s get to the unblocking part.
How to Watch Ross Kemp Living with on ITV with a VPN
A Virtual Private Network is a security tool that reroutes your traffic through a secure tunnel. Along the way, your data gets encrypted. That makes it completely safe from any online threat looming around. You could also use public Wi-Fi without fearing the risks of getting hacked. Moreover, a VPN hides your identity by cloaking your IP address. As a result, you’ll be able to browse the web anonymously without worrying about who might be monitoring your day-to-day online activities.
On the other hand, a VPN also alters your whereabouts and makes it appear as if you’re accessing the web from a different country. That, of course, depends on the server you choose to connect to. In our case, you need a UK server. Hit the connect button, and you’ll obtain a UK IP address. Finally, once you approach the channel again, you’ll notice that the geo-error message is gone. That means the geo-ban has been lifted as you’re considered to be in the UK and you can watch Ross Kemp Living With live despite being physically abroad.
Can’t wrap your head around it? Here’s a more comprehensive step by step walkthrough:
- With the right VPN, you can do a lot. That’s why you need to subscribe to a credible VPN such as NordVPN.
- This VPN provider has clients compatible with all major operating systems. Download the VPN application on your device. Remember, VPNs are available on Android, PC, Mac, iOS, or Fire Stick.
- As soon as your download finalizes, install the file, launch the app, and sign in with your credentials.
- ITV is based in the UK. Therefore, search for a British server and hit connect.
- This will take a few seconds before the connection takes place.
- Once the green button lights up, head back to ITV Hub.
- No error message, huh? Oh well, enjoy Ross Kemp Living With anywhere.
NordVPN has been and will always be one of the top VPNs for ITV. They have thousands of servers scattered across the globe, including in the UK. Not only that, but they’re blazing fast as well. The VPN’s encryption won’t tamper with your speed much. I’ve suggested the VPN I use based on my experience. If that’s not what you’re looking for, give the list below a quick gander.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (3.50$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 29% Discount
Ross Kemp Living with -As Human As It Can Be
When I first laid my eyes on this documentary, I knew it’s a must-see. Let me tell you why. First, there’s nothing better than a documentary that has a humane approach to it. The main reason why Ross Kemp decided to go through with this project is to honor his co-star Barbara Windsor. She had Alzheimer’s back in 2014, yet she still remembers who he is.
The title reflects what the series will be about. Ross Kemp Living With… and the title of the upcoming UK problem he’ll be covering. So far, I know what the first three episodes will cover. Let’s take a look:
In the first episode, Ross Kemp will be looking to shed some light on the poor people who happen to be rough sleepers. During his exploration, Ross tries to find out the reason that brought them to this state and what the government is doing to help them out. You can never know what someone is going through if you don’t experience it yourself. That’s why Ross stays for a couple of nights in the sheer cold of the country. Sleeping in his tent, he tries to figure out what these poor people go through daily.
According to Ross:
“No one knows exactly how many rough sleepers there are, but both the government and charities agree that rough sleeping has at least doubled in the past few years.”
Even in homeless shelters, you wouldn’t imagine how it is if you don’t go there yourself. This is what Ross found out when he paid a visit to a shelter in Cardiff:
“Spending the night at the shelter made me realize how this environment could be frightening and unsettling, and actually deter some of the very homeless people, it was supposed to be sheltering.”
This episode will air on July 25th, don’t miss it.
Over 700,000 kids in the UK have been confirmed to be young carers. For those who are not familiar with the term, young carers are children who care for a person with a specific problem. It varies from mental and physical illness to mental disability and drug abuse. In the second episode of the series, Ross stays at the Haywood residence for a night. There he sheds light on Lizzie who’s 15 years of age. She is the carer for her mother Donna, who has severe physical difficulties and schizophrenia.
In the same episode, Ross is shocked when he meets a young carer not older than five years. His name is Ali, and he cares for his sister Zainab. The poor girl has cerebral palsy with epilepsy and visual impairment.
In this episode, Kemp explores how teenagers always carry knives wherever they go. They claim it to be for self-protection, but is it? What about bullies who carry knives? What about the parents who fear for their children’s safety?
The streets are not safe anymore. Even the community leaders are trying to figure out how to put an end to the violence among kids. We don’t know much about it, it’s the sad reality, and Kemp is giving us everything to know.
Read more: How to Stream TVA Sports Anywhere
Conclusion -How to Watch Ross Kemp Living with on ITV
This brand new four-part series on ITV will show Ross as he travels across the UK looking to address some of the most significant issues affecting the country today. The show is a must-see as it reflects the sad truth about this world with full facts. If you don’t want to miss it, you better make use of a VPN and unblock ITV anywhere in the world. What do you think about the show? Are there more problems that need people’s attention? Let me know with a comment.