Watch Bellator 213 Live Online: Bellator 213 takes place on December 15 at Neal S. Blaisdell Center a day after the “Salute the Troops” event. And just like we found you MMA fans ways to watch Bellator 212; we’ll do the same for Bellator 213. Read on to learn more.
Read more: How to Watch Bellator 212 Live Online?
How to Watch Bellator 213 Live Online
List of Channels Broadcasting Bellator 213 Live
You can stream Bellator 213 live on the following channels:
How to Watch Bellator 213 Live Online Using a VPN
Women’s flyweight champion and Hawaii native Ilima-Lei Macfarlane defends her title against Valerie Letourneau in the main event. In the co-feature, former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida faces off against Rafael Carvalho at middleweight in a potential title eliminator. Taking place on the same night is King Mo who is scheduled to face former Bellator light heavyweight champion, Liam McGeary. Fans will also witness a watch between Neiman Gracie and Ed Ruth.
Perversely, people outside the regions where the above streaming channels are available can’t watch the event due to geo-restrictions. However, with a VPN, watching these channels outside the US is possible.
A Virtual Private Network connects your system to one of its servers in the US. Thus, all of your internet data and traffic get re-routed through that server. Consequently, you get a US IP address and thus become eligible to access all the Bellator streaming channels. Following are the required steps to follow to unblock the channels outside the US using a VPN:
- Subscribe to a credible VPN service; make sure the provider must offer servers in the US.
- Download & install the VPN app on your Android, iOS, Mac, or PC.
- Launch the app, log into your VPN account and connect to a US server.
- Go to DAZN’s site or app.
- Now, sign up for a free DAZN account (30-day trial)
- Finally, stream Bellator 213 live online outside the US
NordVPN is a reliable product that provides a stable and feature-packed virtual private network services for a wide selection operating systems.
For other service providers, make sure you check out the list below.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Bellator 213: Macfarlane VS. Letourneau -About the Event
Here, you find the full details of the event:
Venue: Neal S. Blaisdell Center
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Event Date: December 15, 2018
Bellator 213 Fight Card
You can find the full fight cards below:
- Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Valerie Letourneau
- Lyoto Machida vs. Rafael Carvalho
- Muhammad Lawal vs. Liam McGeary
- Kona Oliveira vs. Nainoa Dung
- Ryan Dela Cruz vs. Spencer Higa
- Dustin Barca vs. Isaac Hopps
- Kai Kamaka III vs. Shojin Miki
- Timothy Teves vs. Canaan Kawaihae
Conclusion -How to watch Bellator 213 Live Online
Here we go with the countdown to Bellator 213. As we prepare for the event in Hawaii, we prepare the streaming channels we plan on watching the matches on. If these services aren’t available where you are; then you know what you have to do. Get a VPN and stream Bellator 213 no matter where you are.