How To Remove Floating Widget from Firestick, Fire TV, & Android? In this article, I am going to show you how to remove the annoying floating widget icon from your device. Furthermore, Whether you use a Firestick, Fire TV, or other Android devices. This is usually common. Moreover, the widget you see is a notification from your ES File Explorer.
Additionally, that says that a file within your device has been updated. Furthermore, the image within the circle may vary. Hence, depending on the application or applications you have recently used. However, I am going to show how can you remove it. Hence, I will just simply change some settings within ES File Explorer. Below are the steps to remove Floating Widget from Firestick, Fire TV, & Android.
How To Remove Floating Widget from Firestick?
Note: If the ES File Explorer app is not located on your devices home screen, Simply click “Your Apps & Channels” beneath “Recent”. Scroll all the way to the right and choose to See All. This will bring up a complete list of all your installed applications.
1. Find and open ES File Explorer on your device.
2. On the left-hand side, Select Settings
3. Scroll down and click “Logger floating widget settings”
4. Click “Enable logger floating widget” to disable notification widget
Best VPN For Firestick
Furthermore, Using VPN to mask your IP address on your Firestick app has several benefits.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address. On your Firestick app for many good reasons;
- Firestick users know there are many Firestick add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Firestick to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Firestick add-ons. Additionally, Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more.
- All your Firestick streaming activities cannot be traced back to your ISP.
- Hiding your IP on Firestick app, especially if you live in a country where Firestick pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
5. Private Internet Access
Conclusion- How To Remove Floating Widget from Firestick, Fire TV, & Android?
Consequently, it is all that you need to do to download and remove Floating Widget from Firestick, Fire TV, & AndroidFurthermore, don’t forget to use a VPN when streaming movies and TV shows using various add-ons on your Firestick. Hence, Enjoy safe and legal streaming.