How to Install Turbo Build On Kodi: Turbo Build is one of the best Kodi builds. You can install this build via Turboj TV wizard. There are two versions of this build available a normal version and a lite one. If you are using firestick, go for the lite version. For any other device, you can choose a normal version. The size of this build is around 260Mb. This build is one of the fastest Kodi builds. And it is known for its IPTV section, where you can stream most of the contents. The interface is similar to the Kodi Jarvis Skin. The performance of this build is solid. The contents are categorized into movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV, kids, music, and apps.
Read more: How to Install Durex Build On Kodi
How to Install Turbo Build On Kodi 18 Leia
- Select the Settings gear icon at the top left of the home page.
- Select the File Manager > Add source file.
- Add source file tab will pop-up, select none.
- Enter the URL: http://turbojtv.com/repo/
- Enter a name for the source file. Here we enter it as turbo and select Ok.
- Go back to the home page and select Add-ons.
- Now Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the source file name you have entered > turbo > repository.turbojtv.0.1.0.zip
- Wait till the repository file gets downloaded, and a pop-up appears at the top right corner.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select Turboj TV Repo > Program Add-on > TurbojTV Wizard > Continue.
- Click on Build Menu.
- Select Turbo Build (v3.0).
- Select Turboj TV standard Install >> Install.
- The build will start to download.
- After downloading the build it will ask for Force close or Reload profile. Select force close and restart Kodi.
- After restarting, the build will be like this.
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know many Kodi add-ons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media, and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted, and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know many Kodi add-ons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more
- Your ISP cannot track your Kodi streaming activities
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the need and benefits of connecting to an excellent VPN service when using Kodi; we thought about giving you our list of top recommended VPN providers that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Read more: How to Install Khaos Build On Kodi
Conclusion -How to Install Turbo Build On Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it’s as simple as it looks; you can install the Install Turbo Build on Kodi Build on Kodi; by correctly following this easy guide presented above. Also, remember to use a good VPN with Kodi; since a lot of Kodi add-ons and builds are geo-restricted and you cannot access them without using a VPN for Kodi.