If you enjoy using builds, you’ll like using the AfterMath build. At about 267mb, this one is larger than many low-end device builds. That means you may struggle on your firestick or android device. It has plenty of your favorite add-ons and some great background images. You’ll definitely want to check this one out. Have a look at our images and use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Read More: How to Install the KnightFall Build on Kodi
How to Install the AfterMath Build on Kodi?
Before we get started, keep in mind that the AfterMath Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Development team with any questions.
How to Install the AfterMath Build on Kodi v17 Krypton?
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says , enter http://repo.entersandman.xyz and click OK.
- Now, label it sandman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose sandman and then repository.sm-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Sandman Media Repo > Program Add-ons > Sandman Media Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Sandman Media Wizard. Next, select the (Sandman Media) builds, choose AfterMath, and then Install.
Read More: How to Install CyberGirl Build on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it’s as simple as it looks; you can Install the AfterMath Build on Kodi; by correctly following this easy guide presented above. Also, remember to use a good VPN with Kodi; since a lot of Kodi add-ons and builds are geo-restricted and you cannot access them without using a VPN for Kodi.