Rising Tides is a sports addon for Kodi that brings to you a wide range of streams in various categories. You can play sports highlights and live sports channels through this addon. The content library is moderately big, and new streams are added every now and then.
You will find many working streams in the IPTV/Live Sports TV section of Rising Tides addon. However, as is the case with all Live TV addons, especially the ones dedicated to sports coverage, you may run into some offline streams or channels. Still, there are plenty of streaming options.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, try NordVPN. It has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Read more: How to install Kodi Indigo
How to install Rising Tides Addon on Kodi
Follow these quick steps to install Riddler Stream on Kodi–
1. Open Kodi app on your device and navigate to the top-left of the screen. Highlight the cog icon and click it to open Settings
2. Go to the System settings on the following screen
Or, click System if you have upgraded to Kodi Leia
3. Select the menu item Addons on the left part of the window and go to the right part where you will find Unknown Sources. Switch this option ON if it is disabled or OFF
4. When prompted, click Yes to confirm your intent.
Note: You may disable Unknown Sources again after installing Rising Tides
Now we install the Rising Tides addon on Kodi.
Step-by-Step Rising Tides Addon Installation Instructions
Here are the steps:
1. Go back to the home-screen of Kodi to open the Settings option again
2. Within Settings, click File manager on this screen
3. Click Add source when this window is displayed
4. Go ahead and click where you see the <None> option on this screen
5. Type in the following URL carefully when you see this window with the onscreen keyboard: http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/
Note: Type the path exactly as I have provided
6. Now select the field that says Enter a name for this media source and type any name you wish to identify the above-added source/URL with.
I am picking the source name mulla
Click OK after ensuring everything has been entered correctly.
Up until this point, you added the Rising Tides source. Next few steps are about installing Rising Tides Repository
7. Press the back button repeatedly until you return to the home-screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
8. Go to the top-left corner and open Package installer option (this is the option that looks like an open box as you see in the following image)
9. Choose Install from zip file next
10. Click mulla or click the source name that you chose in step 6 earlier
11. Go ahead and open the zip file repository.Rising.Tides-x.x.zip.
Note: the version number of this zip file may be different from what you see in the image if it has been updated
12. The notification saying Rising Tides Repository Add-on installed will appear on your display in the top-right corner.
You have successfully installed the desired repository. Next steps will install the Rising Tides addon on Kodi
13. Open Install from the repository (on the same window)
14. Click Rising Tides Repository
15. Choose Video addons next
16. Click Rising Tides
17. Click Install next
Click OK when the following prompt appears (Kodi Leia only)
18. Wait for the notification Rising Tides Add-on installed. It will appear in the top-right corner of your display.
You have successfully installed Rising Tides addon on Kodi.
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know many Kodi addons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle.
Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media, and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted, and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know many Kodi addons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these addons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more
- Your ISP cannot track your Kodi streaming activities
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the need and benefits of connecting to an excellent VPN service when using Kodi; we thought about giving you our list of top recommended VPN providers that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Read more: How to install Kodi Pluto TV
Conclusion –How to install Rising Tides Addon on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it’s as simple as it looks; you can install Rising Tides Addon on Kodi; by correctly following this easy guide presented above. Also, remember to use a good VPN with Kodi; since a lot of Kodi addons and builds are geo-restricted and you cannot access them without using a VPN for Kodi.