Nole Cinema is a well popular Kodi addon for watching movies. The addon has got more than ten thousand movies in their list and it’s growing every day. The addon has organized the movies list so beautifully that you can find any movie easily. Although, there is a search option to find the movies on Nole Cinema Addon for Kodi.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, try NordVPN. It has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Read more: How to install Kodi Indigo
How to install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi
Follow these steps to install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi–
1. Go to Kodi “Settings”
By default, Kodi developers disabled the option to install any third-party addon. In order to install any Kodi addon, you need to enable the “Unknown Source” option.
Go to Settings by clicking on that “Gear Box” icon.
2. Go to “System Settings”
You’ll find the option to enable “Unknown Source” inside the System>Add-ons>Unknown Sources.
3. Choose “Add-ons”
From the left side navigation, choose Add-ons option. Look the screenshot below for the reference purposes.
4. Select “Unknown Sources”
Hover your mouse right-side and select “Unknown Sources” option to enable it. A warning window will prompt on your screen. Just ignore and press “YES“.
5. Select “Yes”
As I told in the above steps, a Warning window will prompt on your device screen. Here you need to select the “Yes” option to enable Unknown Sources on your Kodi device.
6. Go to “File Manager”
Go one step back and select the File Manager option. Here we will provide the download address of repository file.
7. Select “Add Source”
So, here we’ll insert the repository address. Select the “Add source” option.
8. Select “<None>”
Here you have to choose the path of Kodi repository. Select the “<None>” option and enter the repository address.
9. Enter repository address
Enter http://www.planet-universe.co.uk in the repository address and select “OK“.
10. Enter repository name
Here Kodi is asking you to enter the repository name. Just type “Planet Universe” the box and press “OK“.
11. Select “OK”
Make sure you have entered the correct details. Cross verify it and select “OK“.
12. Go to “Add-ons”
Once you entered the repository name and address, go back to Kodi home. Here you have to select the “Add-ons” option.
13. Select “Package installer”
See the below image for reference purposes and select the package installer option to install a repository on Kodi.
14. Select “Install from zip file”
Now, it’s time to select and install the repository zip file on Kodi. So, choose “Install from zip file” option and browse the repository location.
15. Select the “Repository folder”
Select the repository folder where the Nole Cinema Kodi Addon is located.
16. Select “Repository Zip file”
Find the repository zip file from the folder. Select repository.rings.zip file and press OK.
17. Select “Install from repository”
Now, we have to install add-ons from the installed repository. Select “Install from repository” option.
18. Select “Ring of Saturn Repository”
Select the “Ring of Saturns Repository” folder.
19. Select “Video Add-ons”
Select “Video Add-ons” folder to install add-ons on Kodi.
20. Select “Nole Cinema”
There are few Kodi Add-ons available to install. Select “Nole Cinema” from the list.
21. Select “Install”
Now, you need to select the install button to begin the installation.
22. Select “OK”
Some modules and dependencies will be installed. Select “OK” to finish the installation.
Unblock More Content By Using Kodi VPN
Furthermore, Kodi users know many Kodi addons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these addons without any hassle.
Moreover, Kodi is a popular alternative to Windows media, and it is an Open Source application. Additionally, Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted, and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy safe streaming.
Additionally, you can use a VPN to hide your real IP address on your Kodi app for many good reasons;
- Kodi users know many Kodi addons are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these addons without any hassle.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons. Watch BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO GO, ITV, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, Hotstar, and many more
- Your ISP cannot track your Kodi streaming activities
- Hiding your IP on Kodi app, especially if you live in a country where Kodi pre-loaded boxes can be considered illegal.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the need and benefits of connecting to an excellent VPN service when using Kodi; we thought about giving you our list of top recommended VPN providers that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Read more: How to install Kodi Pluto TV
Conclusion –How to install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it’s as simple as it looks; you can install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi; by correctly following this easy guide presented above. Also, remember to use a good VPN with Kodi; since a lot of Kodi addons and builds are geo-restricted and you cannot access them without using a VPN for Kodi.