How to Install Github Kodi Browser? Github on Kodi is a browser within the Kodi software. Which helps users add different Kodi add-ons. Without installing them from the repository each time. Furthermore, it means you can add any Kodi add-on directly from the source. Additionally, if you are a regular Kodi user. You must have heard and used Fusion installer. Github browser works similarly to Fusion browser. In this step by step guide, I will tell you how can you install Github Kodi Browser. After installing this Exodus addon, you will able to watch different videos of any of your devices which are compatible with Kodi and it is installed on them.
How to Install Github Kodi Browser on Kodi?
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is clicking on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Add-ons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click OK.
- Return to Kodi home-screen and Click Add-Ons
- Click the Open Package Icon
- Click Install from zip file, then Click fusion and Click begin-here.
- Now Click plugin.program.indigo.zip
- After that return to Kodi home-screen and under Add-Ons Click Indigo and click Addon Installer.
- Now Click Git Browser then Click Yes.
- After that click Git Browser again.
- Congratulations, GitHub installation is complete.
Use a VPN to Unblock Add-ons and Stay Safe on Kodi
Kodi users know there are many Kodi add-ons that are Geo-blocked. However, you can bypass these Geo-restriction and use the best VPN for Kodi to unblock these add-ons without any hassle. Kodi is a popular alternative for Windows media centre and it is an Open Source application. Kodi also faces restrictions when accessed by users from a foreign country. This is to ensure that the country does not suffer any internet threats and hacks. Though it seems to be legal, it is not a situation that most internet users expect. Thanks to the best Kodi VPN which forms a tunnel between the Kodi user and the accessed server. The data passes through the tunnel are all encrypted and it is anonymous as well. So, it is better to use a VPN for Kodi services to enjoy a safe streaming.
Best VPNs for Kodi
4. Private Internet Access
Conclusion- How to Install Github Kodi Browser on Kodi?
Consequently, I have mentioned all the methods by which you can install Github Kodi Browser. Moreover, I have recommended some top VPNs to unblock all the Kodi add-ons to maximise your Kodi experience.