How to Install Tor on Firestick? Is it possible to install Tor on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick? If you are looking answer to this question then this article is for you. Many people love to use Firestick to stream Tv shows and movies. However, the Geo-restrictions on some Kodi addon is a problem they usually face. Furthermore, Tor is considered as one of the anonymous methods of browsing the internet. It uses the cryptographic technology termed as the ’Onion Routing’. If you are new to it and wondering how to setup and install Tor on Firestick. Then you are at the right place. In this article, I am going to show how can you install Tor on Firestick or is it really workable?
Is The Tor Compatible With Firestick?
It seems that the current VPN App of Tor is not compatible with Firestick. Which means currently you can not use Tor App on Amazon Fire TV. However, I can recommend you a VPN service which is as reliable as Tor and works with Fire TV as well. I highly recommend you to install ExpressVPN on Firestick. There is no doubt ExpressVPN is one of the market leaders in VPN industry. It has a vast range of devices compatible with it.
How to Install VPN on Firestick?
Follow the steps below to install ExpressVPN on Firestick;
- First, register your ExpressVPN account.
- Now launch your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Now go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Device’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
- Turn on ‘Allow apps from Unknown Sources’
- From the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, go to ‘Search.’
- Type ‘Downloader’.
- Click on the Downloader app icon to download and install it.
- Launch the Downloader app.
10. In the Downloader app main menu, enter the following URL: https://www.expressvpn.com/latest/android
11. Click ‘Go’.
12. The ExpressVPN apk installation file will now begin to download.
13. Once the ExpressVPN app download process is complete, install it on your Amazon Fire TV.
14. Click on ‘Open’ to Launch the ExpressVPN app.
15. Sign in and connect to a VPN server of your choice.
16. Press the Home button on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick remote and keep the ExpressVPN app running in the background.
Benefits of Using VPN on Fire TV
- Unblock American Amazon Instant Video.
- Access Geo-blocked US streaming channels such as Hulu, HBO GO, Showtime, NBC Sports, ABC Go, and much more.
- Unblock UK channels like BBC iPlayer, ITV, Channel 4.
- Stream videos via Kodi anonymously.
Final Words-How to Install Tor on Firestick?
Fire TV, then you can avail the facility of unlimited geo-restricted content on Kodi. By using the best Kodi VPN that which supports Amazon fire TV. All that you need to do is to setup Kodi VPN for Fire TV as instructed above and then you have the access to the world of unstoppable entertainment. You can stream videos, sports channels, documentaries, Live TV, TV shows, dramas, movies etc. from any part of the world.