How to setup Kodi 17.6 on Matricom G-Box Q2: The Matricom G-Box is the most popular Android TV Boxes you can ever buy. It let you add many streaming apps to your Android TV. Kodi is one of the most install streaming apps on all the Tv boxes globally. In this article, I am going to show how can you install Kodi 17.6 on Matricom G-Box Q2.
Install Kodi on Matricom G-Box Q2 (Krypton 17.6 Version)
Furthermore, you have two options to install Kodi on your Matricom streaming box. The first is with Google Play and the second is by using the ES File Explorer app. Hence, you can choose your preferred Krypton 17 installation method below.
How to Install Kodi 17.6 on Matricom G-Box Q2 Using Google Play Store?
For this, you must have Google Play Store installed on your Matricom G-Box Q2. After that the setting up Kodi process is a few minute job. Below are the steps to do this.
- Launch your Android TV Box and open the Google Play Store.
- Search for the ‘Kodi’ app and click on it.
- Download and Install Kodi on your Matricom G-Box Q2.
- Either click on ‘Open’ once the installation process is complete or go back to your Matricom G-Box Q2 homepage and launch the Kodi app.
How to Install Kodi 17.6 on Matricom G-Box Q2 With ES File Explorer?
Furthermore, if you don’t have Google Play Store on your Android TV Box due to any reason. Then you can use this method using the ES Explorer app to download Kodi 17. Below are the steps to do it.
- On your Android TV box, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
- Turn on ‘Allow apps from unknown sources.’
- Now, Launch the ES Explorer app.
- From the ES Explorer menu, go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’ in the left-hand menu.
- Click on ‘+ New’ from the bottom menu.
- For ‘Path’, type https://bestvpnanalysis.com/kodi.apk and click ‘OK’.
- For ‘Name’, input ‘Kodi’.
- Select ‘Download Now’
- The Kodi installation file will now begin to download.
- Once the Kodi apk file is downloaded, click on ‘Open file’ to install it on your Matricom G-Box Q2.
- Go back to your Matricom G-Box Q2 home screen.
- Launch the Kodi app.
How to Install Kodi Add-ons on Matricom G-Box Q2?
Below are the steps to install official Kodi add-ons on any Matricom G-Box Q2.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Add-ons.
- Click on any video addon you wish to add -> Install.
- Wait until you see Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- All the video add-ons you install will appear here.
Undoubtedly, Matricom G-Box Q2 is an excellent Android TV box. Adding Kodi app along with a secure Kodi VPN can make it unbeatable for your streaming experience.